/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have a friend...

anonymous
07-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Hi,
I don't know where to begin...
I have a very close friend... we r friends over 20 yrs now... since we were in kindergarten... from the outside she seems to be a very optimistic, funny, open, happy person... always laughing.. she has hijab, praying, fasting... trying to do everything in the right way... has faith in god no matter what. real unique girl.
Since childhood I remember her always in hardships... family in a mess.. financial problems... problems are getting bigger and bigger... she is overweight.. she is always sick.. there are always problems in the family... there are always financial problems... always working... there were times she had 3 jobs.. and recently she has diabetes... she seems to be in denial.
Her situation never gets better... It only deteriorates.
my eman is realy low... I have questions...
I see her situation and I get angry... she is broken inside... I'm sure she is praying and asking god to ease on her... and it never never getts easier... it's seems to be god doesnt hear her at all...
I look at ppl around me.. and I came to a conclusion that the more evil you are the more easy life u have ..
ppl who r doing harm to other ppl... it seems to be that they dont get any punishment... they continue living their great happy lives... still doing whatever they r doing.

I became a cynical person.
Allah suppose to hear her cry of help... for 20 yrs now it only getts worse. that how I feel anyway...

I hope I didnt make anyone angry.. I just wrote what I feel.

thnx:hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali_008
07-08-2012, 01:13 AM
:sl:
Carbon turns into diamond only when it undergoes extreme pressure and heat for thousands of years. Allah treats believers the same way by putting them in trial after trial to make them diamonds of the hereafter.

People can choose to endure all that and become diamonds, or give up in the middle and settle with being graphite - another form of carbon.

Abdul-Raouf
07-08-2012, 02:46 AM
If you are not bothered by anything/anyone/consequences... you can be happy in this world.

If you are bothered about... then you are inviting more responsibilities and also making yourself available for the test..... if you sincere and put good effort to pass the test.. only then you will be rewarded a degree...

As your Eeeman Level Increases you will be tested further and stronger (directly proportional) ....ALLAH likes the poor... HE cares for the ignored....and surely HE tests only people who are worth/strong enough in their Eeman... She is Lucky.

May ALLAH boost her Eeeman, shower HIS blessings on her and make her happy in here and hereafter.

TrueStranger
07-08-2012, 02:55 AM

We can not judge someone's outer happiness with out inner sadness. As you have said, your friend looks

from the outside she seems to be a very optimistic, funny, open, happy person... always laughing.. she has hijab, praying, fasting... trying to do everything in the right way... has faith in god no matter what. real unique girl.
Only Allah knows how much anyone is suffering from the inside. Make Dua for you friend, for no one knows the worldly and hereafter benefits of our hardships. May Allah easy her situation and increase her imaan. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
07-08-2012, 03:09 AM
the ppl who faced the most hardship in their lives are most blessed one like Prophets PBUT. the more the person is close to Allah SWT the more he is in test. i remember there was a hadith that Prophet PBUH said that he was on top in Prophets for bearing difficulties in path of Allah SWT. BUT remember its just a few days game and reward is forever. so dont be down for. pray Allah SWT ease the matter for her and keep her steadfast.ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!