/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Saw my dead grandma in my dream, what does this mean?

parvezs27
07-08-2012, 07:03 AM
Salaam brothers and sisters

Recently my grandma passed away (Inna illahi wa inna illahi Rajioon), one day before that incident I saw her in my dream. She smiled at me, held my hand and said my Dua and prayers are always with you, you will go very far in life.
What does this mean my fellow brothers and sisters? Is she happy with me?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
07-08-2012, 07:08 AM
Mashallah,the dream is self explanatory but none of us can be sure as we are not dream interpreters :hmm:

Muslim Woman
07-08-2012, 08:10 AM
:sl:

sounds like a good one ; still it's better to ask a Mufti who can interprete dreams.

sister herb
07-08-2012, 08:54 AM
It means you have thought her in your mind. I too sometimes see dreams about my dead relatives or pets.

Dreams are nice but no need to take them too serious?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
07-08-2012, 09:41 AM
Masha Allah. It's a good dream. Meaning it wasn't frightening or negative in anyway but rather pleasant masha Allah.

Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "If anyone of you has a dream that he likes then it is from Allah. He should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

And he (salallahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "True dreams are from Allah, and bad dreams are from Shaitan." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

And... "Nothing is left of prophethood except glad tidings." Those with him asked, "What are glad tidings?" He (S) replied, "Good dreams." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

So take it as a good dream and thank Allah for it. :)

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dreams/dreams.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!