/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can't make wudu

anonymous
07-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Assalam Alaikum brothers and sisters,

Every day, I make istinja and wudu five times because I get vaginal discharge (because I am female) continuously. A few days ago, something red appeared on top of my right eye and it hurt when I touched it. It went away and the same thing appeared today on the bottom of my right eye. My mom is a nurse so she told me that it was some kind of... I can't translate the words from my language to English. But she told me to stop making wudu, meaning stop praying for a while, because this can affect my bladder. I don't want to stop praying, but she said that her brother's friend continuously made wudu when she was young to pray and now, the doctors told her that she couldn't have a baby because her bladder wouldn't handle it. That really scares me. I really do not want to stop praying but that scares me.
What do you think I should do?

The thing is, I am not knowledgeable on the istinja part. I have searched on so many sites on if women should just redo her wudu when she gets discharge or redo istinja and wudu. I also heard that washing the private area with water a lot can affect it and I make istinja five times a day or more:/ I searched if we could use toilet paper but most sites said that we should use water. I have no one to answer these questions for me.

Please help brothers and sisters. I am very sorry that I am posting this with such inappropriate words.
Thank you for your help.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!