/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Move to the flat with sisters

Queen of Pearl
07-09-2012, 10:43 PM
As-Salaam Alaykum,

I am thinking to move to live the sharing flat with my sisters (friends) and they're muslim but is it's harram?

Wa Salaam, Sister.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-10-2012, 12:19 AM
Wa'alaikumsalam

You are female, and want to sharing flat with female too?. It's not haram.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-11-2012, 03:53 PM
you should always try your best to keep a mahram around. If you dont have your father, then your brother, if not your brother, then your fathers brother etc.

if this is too difficult, then may Allah help you because the fitnah will come swarming in soon as you leave the presence of your mahrams.

Im MALE and I refuse to live without my family bcause I have experienced the fitnah

Hamza Asadullah
07-21-2012, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Queen of Pearl
As-Salaam Alaykum,

I am thinking to move to live the sharing flat with my sisters (friends) and they're muslim but is it's harram?

Wa Salaam, Sister.
:sl:

If a Muslim women is discouraged to travel alone then what does that say about her living elsewhere without a mahram present? In that way you will always have to travel alone sometimes to far away places and you wil also gain much more freedom which may open many dangerous doors. What is your situation that you feel that you have to move out from your family home? If it is not necessery then you should not move away from your family. If you want to move away you should get married as soon as possible to a good pious man inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!