/* */

PDA

View Full Version : crazy female serial killers

جوري
07-10-2012, 03:39 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Paprika
07-10-2012, 10:57 AM
I must say their faces are very befitting of their actions.........creepy looking women those+o(

Snowflake
07-10-2012, 12:31 PM
^true.. scary women. They look like men though :\

Life_Is_Short
07-10-2012, 01:36 PM
Reminds me of an article I read a few years back. It was on Wikipedia, couldn't sleep after having read that.

Subhan'Allah, I always wonder why humans, men & women, do such things. I mean mentally challenged is just one excuse.

The first story is absoloutely sickening, I must say. Any chance I could read the rest of the full stories?

:jz: and thank you for the post. Very enlightening. :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
07-10-2012, 02:56 PM
I went through a phase where I was very interested in reading about serial killers.. scary stuff..

Souljette
07-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Asalamualaykum ye i went through that phase about reading about them just couple of days ago as wellll

Samiun
07-10-2012, 03:13 PM
:sl: there's also a video about female serial killers on youtube and the most evil child in history but this is NOT I mean NOT for the faint heart.

Ramadan90
07-10-2012, 03:31 PM

جوري
07-10-2012, 03:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Paprika
I must say their faces are very befitting of their actions.........creepy looking women those+o(
When the Brits colonized Egypt, many women serial killers sprouted and the most famous duo were Raya and Skeena.. Everyone romanticizes them in literature and soap operas but it is a shame to glamorize murder .. they were also so creepy I wonder how it is they were able to lure so many people to their death..

IbnAbdulHakim
07-10-2012, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snowflake
^true.. scary women. They look like men though :\

no they dont :skeleton:

they look like women, but women who have been bent by their evil desires.

reminds me of shaytan who apparently was once beautiful...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!