/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Man claiming to be the Mahdi shot by police

dysphoricrocker
07-10-2012, 07:02 AM
Malaysian police have shot two people swinging samurai swords and smashing cars outside prime minister Najib Razak's office, killing one and wounding the other.

District police chief Abdul Razak Majid said a man and woman turned up at the office compound and began damaging vehicles.

He said police shot both of them after they tried to attack police with their swords.

Abdul Razak said that the man died at a hospital, while the woman has leg injuries.

He said police were investigating the motive for the attack. He said the two were suspected members of a cult as the man's wife told police he claimed to be a messiah of God out to rid the world of injustice.

AP

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...n-7931624.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
07-10-2012, 08:42 AM
Always include a source

dysphoricrocker
07-10-2012, 08:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Always include a source
Done. And thank you for the reminder (:

ardianto
07-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Claiming to be Mahdi again, claiming to be Mahdi again. How many times I must hear people claimed themselves as Mahdi?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Imaduddin
07-10-2012, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Claiming to be Mahdi again, claiming to be Mahdi again. How many times I must hear people claimed themselves as Mahdi?
The Prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam has said that there will be many people who will claim to be the Mahdi before the real Mahdi emerges.

In regards to the article, one hell of a Mahdi he was, he was killed by Muslims. That doesn't sound right. haha ;D

He was a pathetic idiot and died as one. Good riddance.

aadil77
07-10-2012, 09:55 AM
atleast this one was taken out of the picture

thats one less mahdi to deal with

Ramadan90
07-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Lol. it is scary and sick.* shake my head*

جوري
07-10-2012, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imaduddin
The Prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam has said that there will be many people who will claim to be the Mahdi before the real Mahdi emerges.

In regards to the article, one hell of a Mahdi he was, he was killed by Muslims. That doesn't sound right. haha ;D

He was a pathetic idiot and died as one. Good riddance.

That's true but consider that some are just mentally unstable and delusional or simply on drugs ...

IslamicRevival
07-11-2012, 12:40 AM
Hahaha :D Im ashamed to admit I laughed when I read the title, crazy people!

dysphoricrocker
07-11-2012, 01:36 AM
Judging from the pictures, I think he's more delusional than actually thinking he's a real Mahdi.

Endymion
07-11-2012, 10:56 AM
Very well treated.

True-blue
07-11-2012, 11:58 AM
So, he is a mahdi, but could not save himself!!!???.

eisaku
07-11-2012, 12:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال

That's true but consider that some are just mentally unstable and delusional or simply on drugs ...
This insident happens in my country, and the place is just nearby. no drugs involve tho...just he followed voices in his head. that is all but maybe just maybe politics involve..i dont know. just maybe.

ardianto
07-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Claiming to be Mahdi is case that often happened in Muslim countries, but never because drug. Usually because "message in the head".

Ever heard about Female Mahdi?. A woman in Jakarta claimed herself as Mahdi after "malaikah Jibril" told it to her. But not so long she changed her claim as "I am Maryam, and my son is Isa Al Masih". Of course it made people angry. Later she's arrested and jailed for religion defamation.

eisaku
07-11-2012, 02:37 PM
few years back my country, a teenager cut throat his mom without any reason, and when the police came ask why..he said some voices ask him to and he just couldnt control his body and dont exactly remember what happen.

wrong understanding conceptual in islamic spiritual practise with lead you to very dangerous acts.

ardianto
07-13-2012, 03:18 PM
Kedatangannya ke dunia ini merupakan suatu janji Allah dan juga janji baginda SAW, suatu hal yang tidak salah jika kita menuntutnya, kerana memang hal itu sudah dijanjikan dan janji itu diulang-ulang banyak kali pula. Maka lebih layaklah kita menuntutnya untuk zaman kita ini. Siapa yang tidak mahukan segala kelebihan yang telah Allah janjikan kepada kita melalui lidah Rasul-Nya SAW itu?

Sekian. Ini adalah yang terakhir. Kita tidak akan bertemu lagi dalam bentuk tulisan. Kita pasti bertemu dan aku berjanji aku pasti tamatkan semua tugas-tugas ku supaya aku terus saja pulang tidak lagi kembali. Terima kasih Dhada kerana peringatan Ikhlas kamu. Iyakan aku ini manusia sering saja terlupa juga dan bodoh macam kamu.

Ini dia peringatan terakhir dari aku. Hayati lah.

Translation:

His arrival in the world is a promise of Allah and also promise of Rasulullah (saw). Something that not wrong if we ask it, because that has been promised and this promise is repeated many times. So it's better if we ask it for this age. Who do not want all advantages that Allah has promised to us through the tongue of His prophet?

The end. This is the last. We will not meet again in form of writing. We must be meet and I promise I would finish all of my duties to make me go home, not come back again. Thank you Dhada for your sincere warning. Admit I am a human who often forgot and also dumb like you.

This is the last warning from me. Notice it.

-------

This what I found in the last article in a blog that made by Khalil Afandi Hamid. Who is he? that dead Mahdi.

There are 17 articles in that blog that full of anger to Malaysian Sultans (kings), Malaysian Ulama, also Malaysian people.

He looked like very angry because "Islam has been damaged". In the last article seem like he accused "Wali Songo" (the nine awliya), nine Muslim missionaries who introduced Islam to Java, as people who spread "wrong Islam" to Indonesian and Malaysian people.

No wonder if he thought he must do a sacred duty to bring back the glory of Islam.

PS: Sorry I will not give link to that blog. Although that blog is in Malay langauge, that's contain many fitnah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!