07-10-2012, 12:12 PM
Welcome to I.B Ash. :statisfie

Hope you find it useful. Insh'Allah.

ash92:)
07-10-2012, 12:17 PM

Lol I see your "mood" is cold - I know, it's sooo dull today aswell :-/

Life_Is_Short
07-10-2012, 12:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ash92:)

Lol I see your "mood" is cold - I know, it's sooo dull today aswell :-/
Oh no.

I set this mood in winter, two years ago. I haven't been on here in almost two years. :nervous:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
07-10-2012, 12:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
Oh no.

I set this mood in winter, two years ago. I haven't been on here in almost two years. :nervous:
haha loooool. I live in Yorkshire, and it's been raining soooo much these past few days :-/ It's not cold, but it makes you feel like it is.

So are you studying at school/college/uni? I'm at Uni, just done 2nd year so I'm off until september :D

Signor
07-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Welcome Ash.....Hope you will enjoy your stay here

07-10-2012, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SaneFellow
Welcome Ash.....Hope you will enjoy your stay here
Thanks SaneFellow :)

07-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Can we add people as friends/contacts on this forum?

Life_Is_Short
07-10-2012, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ash92:)
haha loooool. I live in Yorkshire, and it's been raining soooo much these past few days :-/ It's not cold, but it makes you feel like it is.

So are you studying at school/college/uni? I'm at Uni, just done 2nd year so I'm off until september :D
Yorkshire. Thats an interesting place to live. I've never been. :( What's it like up there, apart from the miserable weather?

I'm at university too, just finished my 2nd year. What course are you studying? =D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-10-2012, 05:55 PM
:wa:

Welcome no board!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and also benefit yourself inshaa'Allaah..

Muhammad
07-10-2012, 10:31 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forum, brother. I hope you have a good stay here Insha'Allaah.

Just as a reminder, please note that we have to observe Islamic etiquette of corresponding between men and women, so this would include avoiding talking about unnecessary things and using expressions or emoticons expressing lightheartedness etc. It helps to imagine how we would behave in real life, and thus how this should also continue on the internet. It is useful for us to remind ourselves of what the scholars have said in this regard:

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...uidelines.html

Jazakumullahu khayran.

dysphoricrocker
07-11-2012, 04:34 AM
Wa'alaikumsalam.

Welcome to the forum my dear brother! Have a good stay (:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!