/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lol Hindu coward who ran away from debating Late Deedat now praises Urine drinking

Predator
07-11-2012, 06:51 PM
I couldnt help but laugh when i read this .

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/i-used-to.../270580-3.html

Agnivesh said that he himself had bed wetting problem till adulthood and had used the traditional cure called "Shivambu" or "Swamootra Chikitsa" while being imprisoned at the Ambala Jail during the Emergency days.
"For many, the traditional cure may sound abhorrent and and feudal. I practised it myself for months. I read books on nature cure and found this method described. I had this problem of bed wetting till quite an advanced age. Shivambu Cure helped reduce it," he said in a statement.

T
he debate was this one. Urine drinkers are no match for lion hearted Deedat ,lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeSxpWBvYRk

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TrueStranger
07-11-2012, 07:08 PM
:sl:

It's best to avoid trying to ridicule the habits and cultures of others.

The hadeeth referred to by the questioner is a saheeh hadeeth, in which it says that some people came to Madeenah and fell sick. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told them to drink the milk and urine of camels, and they recovered and grew fat. In the story it also says that they apostatized and killed the camel-herder, then the Muslims caught them and executed them. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2855) and Muslim (1671)

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/83423

IbnAbdulHakim
07-11-2012, 07:11 PM
^ on that note:

According to Imam Abu Hanifa (Allah have mercy on him), it will not be permitted to drink the urine of animals whose meat is Halal (m: for it is impure and unlawful) for medication or any other purpose, due to the statement of the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace): �Indeed Allah Most High has not placed cure in that which He has made unlawful for you�. However, according to Imam Muhammad (Allah have mercy on him), it is permitted to drink the urine of animals whose meat is Halal for medication and other purposes, because it is considered pure according to him. Imam Abu Yusuf (Allah have mercy on him) on the other hand, is of the opinion that it will be permitted to drink it but only for medication purposes, due to the Hadith of al-Urayniyyin (m: where the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) gave permission for some members of the tribe of Urayna to drink the urine of camels as medication).� (al-Mabsut of Imam al-Sarakhsi, 1/60-61, bab al-wudu wa al-ghusl)

Predator
07-11-2012, 07:30 PM
I am well aware of the camel urine hadith but nowhere has it been said that human urine can be drunk. Drinking own urine will cause vomitting and it is a carrier of disease as it has toxins and waste that it is eliminated

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
07-11-2012, 07:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Predator
I am well aware of the camel urine hadith but nowhere has it been said that human urine can be drunk. Drinking own urine will cause vomitting and it is a carrier of disease as it has toxins and waste that it is eliminated

just incase people miss the point.

I posted my quote to enlighten people to the fact taht Imam Abu Hanifa was of the opinion that drinking camel urine (seeing as camels being halal meat) was haram.

So that encouragement of our Beloved might have been an isolated incident rather then a general rule

However there is a difference of opinion.

but bro i did like ur post, jazakALlah

GuestFellow
07-11-2012, 08:04 PM
Asslamu Aliakum,

I agree, avoid making fun of people. It's rude. Besides we are all cowards to a certain extent.

جوري
07-11-2012, 08:18 PM
we use mare and post menopausal women urine for certain meds. not raw of course!

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!