/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hispanic Muslim

Swoosh
07-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Hello Brothers and Sisters Salam To you All. I am A 16 Year old Hispanic Of Native American decent. I grew up as a Catholic and as a Young Child I constantly went attended Church and Church school. As i grew older i realized that this was not for me. I was A Catholic because i "Had" To and Because it was the "Right thing to do" not because i wanted to . I began Reading and educating myself and when i began to read about Islam i was Truly Fascinated. The more i learned the more and more i was convinced that Islam was the Truth. Since then my Life changed a great amount. I live in a Bad Neighborhood and Islam kept me Positive. It is Keeping me Out of Trouble and Away From Drugs And Violence. I have not yet Officially converted over to Islam but i Hope to very soon. Hopefully you all can help educate me and teach me new things.

I am Also 6'5 and a Basketball Player highly encouraged by other Muslims such as Hakeem Olajuwon.

Thank you all

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
07-12-2012, 12:07 AM
Salam alaykum brother

welcome to forum as well welcome to islam.

:statisfie

Aprender
07-12-2012, 12:22 AM
:wa:
Brother. We have a similar story.

Welcome to the forum.

Hulk
07-12-2012, 02:01 AM
Salaam bro, you are very tall how cool is that. InshaAllah you will have a beneficial time here :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
dysphoricrocker
07-12-2012, 02:15 AM
Salaam.

Welcome here dear brother! It's so nice to hear your journey towards Islam. So wonderful. Take it one at a time brother, and surely Allah will guide you through.

My God you are tall!! :phew

Swoosh
07-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Thank You All

Haya emaan
07-12-2012, 03:03 PM
walaikum assalam

welcome to forum brother

hope you will have a beneficial stay here..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!