/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Stress Relief

patientgrace
07-12-2012, 06:22 AM
I am not sure if I am in the right section to post this thread, and if I am not, then I do apologize.

I was just wondering what others do for their everyday stress reliefs?

When I am having a stressful day, I enjoy sitting in a hot bath with incense/aroma therapy while reading a good book. Other days, I enjoy working on scrapbooks. When I have a very bad day and you come into my home, you will find it smells of fresh and clean. I am one of those people that tends to clean if something is bothering me (one time I cleaned my youngest daughters room twice without realizing it) lol.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
07-12-2012, 06:30 AM
I like to listen to rain and thunder storms audio if it's not already raining or storming outside. Take a long walk. Listen to some Quran recitations. Scream into a pillow. And yes of course, cleaning too.

patientgrace
07-12-2012, 06:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
I like to listen to rain and thunder storms audio if it's not already raining or storming outside. Take a long walk. Listen to some Quran recitations. Scream into a pillow. And yes of course, cleaning too.
I love the sound of rain on my tin roof :) I also have an a mix cd that I listen to at night as I drift off to sleep :)

Abdul-Raouf
07-12-2012, 07:09 AM
I take my motorbike and travel through new roads.... seeing new faces/buildings/cows/cats/trees on the way (yes of-course i watch the road Alhamdulillah) and return back after a while...

You know ...indian cities are more dense... with more number of people/buildings...with different levels of people/environment... Its a different feeling.. which brings you to normal.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pure Purple
07-12-2012, 07:18 AM
I had stress during exams ,I used to eat haphazardly and used to sleep more nearly 8-10 hours.;D

dysphoricrocker
07-12-2012, 07:45 AM
Salaam.

Personally, i enjoy listening to Quranic audios by my favourite reciters to relieve my stress. It's either that or i sleep.

ardianto
07-12-2012, 11:26 AM
I did "dhikr" when I got stress. Sitting on prayer mat, concentrate and recite words like: Astaghfirullah, SubhanAllah, Allahuakbar, La Ilaha Ilallah, repeatedly.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!