/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Leaving the forum

Asiyah3
07-12-2012, 12:32 PM
:sl: warahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I just wanted to say goodbye and a big thank you to everyone before leaving the forum. Though I might visit the Advice and support section in the future in case I need help or advice, but generally I won't be participating in discussions anymore..

I came here when I was in the beginning of high school, and whenever I needed help (whether family problems, school, stress etc.), the members always helped and adviced me. I got many new friends, funny memories, and learned from more knowledgeable members.

Please forgive me if I have hurt anyone during my stay here. Jazakumullahu khair for everything you taught me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2012, 12:54 PM
You.are one.of.the members who I found to be sensible and wise. Sorry to see you leave. Assalamu alaikum

tigerkhan
07-12-2012, 01:17 PM
me too feel u r mashallah nice and wise, i still remeber u r the first who welcom me on this forum...lol
anyway best of luck...but i want u should be on forum and keep in touch.

Ramadan90
07-12-2012, 02:09 PM
:sl:

Good luck sister and I want to thank you for your stay here as well. I will probably leave this forum soon as well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
07-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Ah come on sis.. it is about to be Ramadan.. You're a wonderful sis and true amazing, intelligent and an asset. I hate this thead.. should be deleted and you should stay in shaa Allah.

Aprender
07-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Yes, I think you should stay too.

Endymion
07-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Admin

We do not allow 'I'm leaving LI' kind of threads here.

This gives bad publicity to our forum unnecessarily. Time has proved that LI members usually come and go, but they almost never easily forget all about the forum.

So, do whatever you have to do in life, wherever your obligations take you, and come back whenever you feel like it, insha'Allah we'll always be here. No need for detrimental decisions, they don't work.
Mr Admin don't allow any such threads so before he arrive and delete this thread,i want to say something.I don't know much about you sis,just read a few posts here and there,don't even know if you are Asiyah 3 then where are Asiyah 1 and 2 :hmm: so please,stay so i can have answers of my questions and also,i don't want to loose a sweet sis who is beloved to majority specially Minwatul :D

Asiyah3
07-12-2012, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion

Mr Admin don't allow any such threads so before he arrive and delete this thread,i want to say something.
Oh, sorry. I'll ask the thread to be deleted. :wa:

Hulk
07-12-2012, 03:27 PM
Take care sister asiyah. please come again. Don't forget me my name is hulk

prayforme
07-12-2012, 04:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asiyah3
Oh, sorry. I'll ask the thread to be deleted. :wa:
Asslamualikum. I think you didn't realize the essence of his request. He is saying that the admin should have deleted the thread before this thread came in to existence so that you wont be able to leave ;D

Endymion
07-12-2012, 04:41 PM

Periwinkle18
07-12-2012, 04:42 PM
nooooooo sis y r u leaving :( dont go , u'll b missed May Allah love u n bless u n grant u jannah ul firdos ameen hate it wen ppl leave LI :(

Paprika
07-13-2012, 05:36 AM
People come people go, that is one thing that is sure to continue........

Wise decision I am also trying to leave all these forums, so little good I find in them and so much bad, may Allah swt save us. Ameen.

Remember us in your duas.

dysphoricrocker
07-13-2012, 06:13 AM
Why does it seem people are leaving this forum when i just came in? This is so sad. May Allah bless you sis.

format_quote Originally Posted by Paprika
so little good I find in them and so much bad
For me it's the total opposite. I have learnt so much here and met such wonderful and helpful people. I guess it depends on your intentions for being in this forum.

glo
07-13-2012, 08:11 AM
God bless you, Asiyah, and keep you safe on your journey.

Huzzy_786
07-13-2012, 12:16 PM
Very sad to see everyone leaving one by one. Why don't you guys just check on the forum like once a week or when you get some time. Just stay, it will be beneficial for all Insha'Allah! No need to come on it daily ;) Just come on when you get time!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!