/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A small appeal

'Abd Al-Maajid
07-12-2012, 04:27 PM
:salamext:
:bism:
Although I am not an active member here, I had enjoyed my stay here at IB. It is like my second home on the internet after Facebook. :p During this time I met some good people and I am good friends with them now. You guys are amazing, I love you, guys :) This forum had been a part of my life (little though), I have shared some of my good and worse life incidents here with people, and I always got some good response and advices from the members. And yes, without me the puzzles and humour section will be a lot quieter...:p

I want to take this as an opportunity to ask for forgiveness from whoever I had offended or have exasperated. I ask for an unhypocritical apology from everyone here, please forgive me, if i have offended or annoyed you.

Finally, I would ask you to pray for me and my mother. My mother suffers from a chronic illness, she has cancer, it's been three years now. Some say that she was able to detect it early (because she used to work in a cancer hospital, the mammography thing) I dont know, how soon or how late the tumor was detected. Although she looks healthy (alhamdulillah) she falls ill more often. Please keep us in your duas.
Also pray that I can keep myself away from music this ramadan.

:jz:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
prayforme
07-12-2012, 04:30 PM
May Allah cure your mother's disease. Ameen

جوري
07-12-2012, 04:32 PM
she's in my du3a on shaa Allah--phew thought it was another goodbye thread :X

Hulk
07-12-2012, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
she's in my du3a on shaa Allah--phew thought it was another goodbye thread
+1 :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Endymion
07-12-2012, 04:50 PM
I have been praying for her since you posted about her cancer in Doaa request thread and will keep praying for her Inshallah.

Okay deal,i forgive ya and i'll keep you in my doaa as well :statisfie

Subhanallah,how kind i actually am :p

Abdul-Raouf
07-12-2012, 05:06 PM
May ALLAH give you and your loved ones a healthy happy life.

Alpha Dude
07-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Assalamu Alaykum,

May Allah heal your mother and give you the success in effectively controlling your will power enough to avoid music. Aameen.

marwen
07-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Ameen to all the above duas. May Allah give your mother a complete and quick healing, and make this a very happy ramadhan for all your family.

Concerning the apology and the offending thing, never mind, just send some indian food and it'll be all fine.

Muslim Woman
07-13-2012, 03:30 AM
:sl:

Ameen to all dua.

dysphoricrocker
07-13-2012, 03:38 AM
Wa'alaikumsalam.

May Allah ease her pain insyaAllah.

Pure Purple
07-13-2012, 04:32 AM
May allah give shifa to your mother.Ameen
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Also pray that I can keep myself away from music this ramadan.
Why only for a month of ramadan?Are seriously willing to get rid over this music addiction?
I too was addicted to music, and I tried everything to avoid listening music,but didn't help me.
One of the member on this forum,she is my friend help me to get rid out this addiction also my will power.It's been one year I didn't hear any music.I am proud of it.And I understood why Allah (swt) made music haraam,it reduces your concentration during salah,reduces working efficiency.
Believe me life is music without music.This you will come to know if you overcome this addiction.

Dagless
07-13-2012, 04:48 AM
Ameen to all the duas.

Snowflake
07-13-2012, 05:18 AM
I ask Allah, The Lord of The Magnificent Throne to heal your Mother until there is no trace of disease left, and grant her a long, happy, healthy and pious life. Ameen. Please see these links brother.

Ruqyah (Incantation) for cancer
http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=19134

---

Cancer Treatment with ruqyah (Qur’an) and herbs
Dr. Fax Gerson, author of the treatment of cancer book says that he has seen the disappearance of cancer from the bodies of two women after using a large amount of the Fenugreek and this is due to that the Fenugreek containing the hormone. And some breast cancers respond to hormones.

The fig contains the compound known as Benzaldehyde, as Dr. Dr. Jean Carper has reported, in her book, Miracle Medicine, that Japanese researchers have used this compound to shrink tumors in human.

http://nccancer.com/Cancer-Treatment

piXie
07-13-2012, 10:49 AM
:wasalamex

Im really sorry to hear about your mothers condition & will remember you both in my du'as insha'Allaah.

Akhee, the situation of a believer being effected by music is more dangerous than the situation of a believer being effected by cancer. This is because the cancer weakens the body and is a means of washing away sins, causing the person to be more closer to Allaah and raising their ranks in the hereafter, whereas the music addiction weakens the soul and is a means of decreasing the emaan, causing the person to go far from Allaah and decreasing their ranks in the hereafter. Please watch "The End of Music" by sheikh kamal el Mekki, may Allaah reward you for your sincerity and efforts in trying to give it up and make you victorious in your struggle. Aameen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtkXdi61k0

ardianto
07-13-2012, 12:03 PM
:sl:

May Allah give healing to your mother. Tell her, there's always a hope.

Huzzy_786
07-13-2012, 12:08 PM
Bro, I will miss you! Just stay in touch on facebook :statisfie

We need to talk more bro... May Allah give your mother a speedy recovery insha'Allah.

'Abd Al-Maajid
07-13-2012, 12:16 PM
:jz: for all the duas, it means a lot to me. :statisfie

Good bye, IB.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!