/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-Salāmu `Alaykum my brother and sister

Habibti_xoxo
07-12-2012, 05:35 PM
I took my Shahadah about two weeks ago and I felt like a newborn baby! I am hispanic and was raised in a catholic household but eventually when I got older I discovered the many religions in the world. I was introduce to Islam when i met a guy whom I believed Allah has put in my path so I can be introduce to Islam but also to help this young man with getifng back to Islam. He had been drinking and using drugs and I encouraged him to stop and to start praying from the first day I met him. Once he stopped he then had Jane in the body. I helped his family find Masjid because they've never been to one here in USA and attended along with them. While I was at Masjid I felt so complete and so pure and at home that I decided to take my Shahadah. I had already been doing some research on Islam and found it to be one of the most beautiful most amazing religions ever to exist. After Masjid, he then asked me if I would marry him because he really loved me and wanted to do everything the right way. I too was in love with him and told him I wanted to do everything the right way from the day I met him. Maybe about a week later he told me when we get engaged it will be a secret. I didn't like the idea that he was hiding it from his family. I then started to feel like maybe they wanted him to marry Arabic girl instead of me. The day came for us to get engaged and then we didn't go. He then text me two days later and told me to have a great life and he hope I am happy. Talk about a broken heart, I was crushed :cry:. I helped this guy in so many ways that I couldn't believe how he used me and lied to me about everything.
One thing for sure Allah makes no mistakes. So even though my heart is hurting I am truly blessed to have Allah in my life to build me back up. Ameen. :muslimah:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
07-12-2012, 06:16 PM
Wa alaykumsalam wr wb!

Hola mi amiga! Mi nombre es hulk. Hehe. Sorry I know very little spanish but I speak it every chance I get ;D. Your story is wonderful and while it's painful I am sure the journey has had some benefit on you. Anyway.. I am sure you will make some friends here. InshaAllah this forum will be of benefit to you :)

Aprender
07-12-2012, 06:26 PM
walaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barkaatuh,

I'm about ready to leave for my surgery but I saw this thread here and wanted to say bienvenida mi hermana! It's really nice to have you here and I do hope that you gain some benefit from this forum especially with Ramadan coming up. :)

Qurratul Ayn
07-12-2012, 06:42 PM
:wasalamex

Assalamu Alaikum Wa R7matullahi Wa Barakatuh

Peace be unto you and so may the the mercy of Allaah and His blessings

Hola, mi hermana!!! Como estas??? (Hello, my sister!!! How are you???)

Welcome to the forum! Insha'Allaah (God-willing) you shall learn a lot here and find the forum beneficial to your learning!!!

*BIG HUG* Remember, mi querida, (my dear) that this life is a test and whatever Allaah wills, it is always for the best. ALWAYS.

I'm very happy that you have found Islaam!

Buenas noches, mi querida (Good evening, my dear (it's evening time here!))

O Allaah Ta'ala keep us all on the true and righteous path and make us stronger for it

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Habibti_xoxo
07-12-2012, 06:58 PM
Shukran to all for your kind words. Insha'Allah I will take all of your comforting words and cherish it in mi corÄzon. Gracias por el gran Amor !

Qurratul Ayn BIG HUG to you ...Buenas noches Tusbah ala Khair'

Aprender Good luck with surgery! May peace and the mercy of Allah be with you!!! Ameen!

Hulk very impressive mi amigo! Insha'Allah you will be a good friend too!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-12-2012, 08:41 PM
:wa:

Welcome on board and welcome to Islaam!

Hope you enjoy this very blessed journey and also hope you also enjoy your stay on board, inshaa'Allaah it is of great benefit towards yourself...

Alhamdulilaah, Allaah SWT is the All-Knowing the All-wise, he has someone better for yourself dear sister.

Wassalaam.

Habibti_xoxo
07-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Shukran Sister, Insha'Allah this journey will heal my broken heart and make me a righteous slave of Allah. Ameen.

dysphoricrocker
07-13-2012, 02:23 AM
What is this language all of you are speaking?!

Wa'alaikumsalam.

Welcome here my dear sister in Islam.

“D
on’t be sad, Allah is with us”
[9:40]

format_quote Originally Posted by Habibti_xoxo
One thing for sure Allah makes no mistakes
You got that right sis. Allah knows best what is good for us.

Cheer up :sunny:

Hulk
07-13-2012, 03:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Habibti_xoxo
Hulk very impressive mi amigo! Insha'Allah you will be a good friend too!
Gracias! Yo soy El Hombre Arana! Jajajaja! Hehe, inshaAllah!

Abdul-Raouf
07-13-2012, 05:02 AM
You are super !!! This life is temporary so just dont get too much into it with respect to the people who come and go. The decision you took was right to (it might trouble the heart for sometime) continue you journey in the best direction.

ALLAH is with the patient ones... and I am sure you are one of them. Dua for a good partner for you .. ALLAH will surely get you one. Dua does wonders..stick to it.

May ALLAH purify your heart further and give you the best in this life and hereafter.

Qurratul Ayn
07-13-2012, 06:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dysphoricrocker
What is this language all of you are speaking?!
Es espanol! It's Spanish! Lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!