/* */

PDA

View Full Version : MuslimPad, the iPad alternative for Muslims

MuslimPad
07-12-2012, 07:56 PM
Asalaamualaikum,

I am happy to announce the MPad one, a tablet PC for Muslims.

By the grace of Allah we are looking at a Ramadan launch, please make dua.

10% of profits go to charity.

Please check MuslimPad on the web, Facebook and YouTube.

I am restricted to adding links to my posts but you can always search MuslimPad on Facebook or YouTube.

Wsalaam

:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali137
07-14-2012, 05:47 PM
Looks quite good.

Rhubarb Tart
07-15-2012, 01:51 PM
^ yeah it does. http://muslimpad.co.uk/

GuestFellow
07-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Waliakum Salaam,

I might as well buy this. I hate apple and other stupid major corporations.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
07-15-2012, 06:08 PM
http://muslimpad.co.uk/

How do you remove the youtube vid that appears when you click on the site, and actually browse the site???

Qurratul Ayn
07-15-2012, 08:07 PM
"MUSLIMPAD

The Qur'aan, Hadith and prayer times in the palm of you hands"

I really like it.

Is the Qur'aan in Arabic AND in English too on the MuslimPad? Does it have all the Hadiths that are valid and known on it? And I'm assuming the prayer times can be adjusted where one lives, right?

Just wanting to check... I really like it and I would buy one, Insha'Allaah

Qurratul Ayn
07-15-2012, 08:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
http://muslimpad.co.uk/

How do you remove the youtube vid that appears when you click on the site, and actually browse the site???
They are probably updating or improving the website, thus a small clip is shown just to give the viewer a taster of the forthcoming, Insha'Allaah, MuslimPad

Tyrion
07-17-2012, 06:14 AM
The site doesn't seem to be working right for me, but does anyone want to explain what makes this thing different than whats already out there? At first glance, it just seems like a much lower quality ipad or android tablet... Is the idea that this tablet comes pre-loaded with Islamic apps? Because if that's so, you guys should know that basically any Islamic app you can think of is already available in the app store for existing tablets for free... I don't see why anyone would go for a lesser quality model just because it has "muslim" slapped on it... Maybe I'm missing something?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!