/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alaykum!

miumiu
07-13-2012, 07:16 PM
Asalamu Alaykum Everybody!
I am a recent revert to Islam(since yesterday!!!) and I finally feel I am home.
I hope to deepen my understanding of Islam while making new friends on this site :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
miumiu
07-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Oh that's silly of me I put Agnostic instead of Islam in the religion box :heated:

White Rose
07-13-2012, 07:48 PM
:wa:
Masha Allah. Welcome. We are glad to have you here. :statisfie

Galaxy
07-14-2012, 03:42 AM
Wa alaykum salaam :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
07-14-2012, 04:08 AM
Wa alaikkum salaam..... Welcome.

May ALLAH protect you and make you happy in here and hereafter.

Qurratul Ayn
07-16-2012, 08:03 PM
:salamext:

Assalamu Alaikum Wa R7matullahi Wa Barakatuh

Peace be unto you and so may the mercy of Allaah and His blessings

format_quote Originally Posted by miumiu
I am a recent revert to Islam(since yesterday!!!) and I finally feel I am home.
Subhan'Allaah (Glory be to Allaah), great news!!! Welcome to Islam and I am glad you are finally at home :D

*BIG HUG*

Insha'Allaah (God-willing) you shall find your stay beneficial and you shall learn a lot too! Please look through the forum, there's always help available, don't hesitate to ask and take it easy, don't rush yourself, give yourself time to learn and keep making Du3a (Du'a)

:D

Making Du3a for all, as always

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!