07-14-2012, 03:15 AM
not sure if I captured all the pix so here's the link:

http://www.mandatory.com/2012/07/13/...179014#photo=1

Galaxy
07-14-2012, 03:27 AM
Yup they're ghosts certainly.^o)

جوري
07-14-2012, 03:31 AM
don't believe in ghosts but I do photo editing--I do enjoy a good ghost story though ...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Galaxy
07-14-2012, 03:41 AM
Same...I'm seeing this during the night I'm not even scared of these photoshopped bedsheets. The really good stories/images keep me up all night :statisfie

Samiun
07-14-2012, 04:09 AM
:sl: perhaps the Jins just so happened to walk across in each of these photos? I dunno lol. I believe that teh ghosts are actually Jins, maybe their having fun scaring humans who knows..

جوري
07-14-2012, 04:16 AM
what kind of stupid jinn would waste their time posing for photos? hopefully they have better jinn activities to occupy their time!:X

Amat Allah
07-14-2012, 04:34 AM
ghosts are not real just like creatures of outspace and if happened seeing something looks like those two then be sure that might be one of three:

*your imagination.
* Jinn.
* someone is trying to scare ya.

I saw jinn and heard them too. May Allah guide us all; jinn and mankind, forgive all our sins and help us to be from His real servants and slaves Ameeen

CosmicPathos
07-14-2012, 04:34 AM
I see a small ghost too that darts around! and no one else can see it! :hiding:

جوري
07-14-2012, 04:41 AM
we all have floaters akhi & you've medical student syndrome -- may Allah swt cure you of all that ails you....ameen

CosmicPathos
07-14-2012, 04:47 AM
was a humorous take on these ghost pics, sis.

we all know of the man`s face on Mars too. Must be civilization or a ghost.

http://www.harrybishop.ca/wp-content...ce_on_mars.jpg

جوري
07-14-2012, 04:53 AM
which one of those is the creepiest? think the guy outside his house posing for a pic...starting to believe he's the ghost ;D

CosmicPathos
07-14-2012, 05:02 AM
i think the ghost sitting behind the grand pa, would give the old pa stroke.

Hulk
07-14-2012, 07:46 AM
I don't believe in ghosts as we are taught that people are in a different alam after death. That said I don't like seeing ghostly pictures as it bothers my imagination. Haha. I used to explore abandoned hospitals, cemeteries, etc with my friends a few years ago. Cheap thrills..

An aunt of mine was staying over at someone's house and a particular jewelry went missing and the person accused my aunt of stealing it. My aunt was very saddened by the accusation and she told me that that night the mother-in-law of the accuser came to her and "consoled" her telling her not to worry. i'm not sure whether she was referring to it as a dream or not as the memory is quite fuzzy to me. Well anyway it turned out that someone else had stolen the jewelry and pawned it off.

I guess my question is that is it possible for late relatives to "visit" living relatives, any hadith that might be related to it? Also, in the back of my mind I kind of think that it was during Ramadan but I can't say for sure. Just putting it out there in case there is any relation.

sister herb
07-14-2012, 07:59 AM
Here is an article that might explains part of those "ghosts" in some of pictures:

http://io9.com/5915814/the-overwhelm...g=io9deathweek

Periwinkle18
07-14-2012, 08:07 AM
These ghosts pics r funny :p looks like some one made them :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!