/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Labbayk ya Allah! (MUST WATCH!) Syria.

- Qatada -
07-15-2012, 10:48 AM
http://youtu.be/DFgw0UNSlq4

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
07-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Why was the old lady beating that Mujahid :hmm:

Jedi_Mindset
07-15-2012, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Her son got killed now its not clear by who, by FSA or Assad soldiers.

Endymion
07-15-2012, 03:02 PM
So she was blaming the Mujahid :hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
07-15-2012, 03:08 PM
So she was blaming the Mujahid :hmm:
Dont know, i cant understand arabic. But as you can see in the vid, the FSA captured some soldiers of Assad, perhaps she was blaming them. It could also be possible yes that the FSA has accidently killed her son. I'm refraining from supporting both sides because i dont want to fall in fitnah. I only ask Allah to make it easier for the syrians and may they live in peace soon Insha'Allah

Endymion
07-15-2012, 03:10 PM
Thank you.Hope Qatada will explain any better :hmm:

Jedi_Mindset
07-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Insha'Allah he will,

look we cant judge from a vid or TV screen of what the situation is in syria due to massive propaganda. Fitnah&fasaad is very huge these days, its best to refrain from taking sides especially when you dont live in the country itself. And since the Kufar are supporting both sides in the syrian conflict i will better to refrain from it.

Endymion
07-15-2012, 03:20 PM
I am not that aware of the matter to favor anyone just know that Syrian Army killing their own people even innocent kids.Thats just the innocent Muslim's blood that saddens me.They are my Muslim brothers after all.

Jedi_Mindset
07-15-2012, 04:13 PM
I am not that aware of the matter to favor anyone just know that Syrian Army killing their own people even innocent kids.Thats just the innocent Muslim's blood that saddens me.They are my Muslim brothers after all.
Bismillah irrahman irrahim, may Allah make it easy for us to understand. Ameen

Thats the problem, the media presents only a one faced story and thats Assad being killing protestors. Its not a coicidence that before every UN meeting a massacre takes place, now a question is by who? I blame Mi6 and Mossad. Both syria and hezbollah are controlled opposition, which means that they are controlled by the same ones who controll israel.

Both sides have committed autrocities. There are alot of Mi6 agents and CIA agents arming the syrian rebels in turkey and jordan. They can easily tell that a village is alewite and this is where the mistakes come from. When mi6 agents tell the rebels that a city is full of alewites (and its confirmed that scholars allowed the killings of alewite women and children when they support the Assad regime) while the city is completely sunni. Al-assad and his stooges are bombing every place to the stone ages, but i'm really not waiting for another western intervention, thats why some rebels and the puppet SNC should stop whining about a ''no fly zone'' because thats what really leads to another invasion by the west and NATO. look how it ended in libya and Iraq.....

Also alot of turks, saudis, iraqis and kurds have joined the free syrian army. They dont know which town is bad and which isnt, its hands funding both sides and this is why i refrain from supporting.

There are liberals, extremists(extreme salafis), and the ones who follow the sunnah joining the FSA. And this will be a big fat mistake, just watch and see.

About Assad, well he let palestinians living in his country, and some PLA/Hamas members. Al-assad played btw in the US hands during operation desert shield, protecting the american oil from iraq. Many palestinians supported saddam hussein and they got expelled from kuwait, most of them went to syria. Bashar came into power, settling ties with hezbollah and iran, and he gave the right to hamas to live in syria if they wanted. Syria made a alliance with hezbollah and in 2006 a war between israel and hezbollah started which resulted in the defeat of israel. Israel pulled back. Syria was repsonsible along with iran for arming hezbollah. And this went into something bad, now why is israel supporting this revolution? Well, israel wants Assad seeing toppled, hezbollah seeing devastated. So israel can launch another destructive war on lebanon.
Assad needs to step down,i really dont care who is gonna rule syria after Assad because i know it will be a puppet anyway.

Both Assad and the oppostion(SNC) are playing in the hands of israel, so israel can finally launch its a new war soon on lebanon. Israel promised that this war will be the most destructive and most violent war they will ever launch, and they wont really bother if a town is full with women and children, from netanyahu's view he even can conquer a pile of ashes.

Their plan is to balkanize syria just like libya now.

But as i said, we need to look at both sides of the coin, and you can clearly see holes.

جوري
07-15-2012, 04:32 PM
ugarit news belongs to the Syrian admin to create - edit -color as they please-they're backed by Iran from one side, Hizbullah from another and Russian vetos to ensure total extermination of Sunnis. Nothing new here...in sha Allah swt is preparing bilaad ashaam for victory ...'tis a spot like no other.

Endymion
07-15-2012, 05:23 PM
Ahh... something thats going on in almost all Muslim countries :hmm:

Jedi_Mindset
07-15-2012, 05:32 PM
Both sides have committed autrocities

- Qatada -
07-15-2012, 07:28 PM
:salamext:

I think they captured one of the Shabiha (meaning 'ghosts'), do a search on them. They would torture Sunnis in the most severest of ways (cutting their body parts off with knives, or raping in the worst of ways etc.) for over 50years in the secret dungeons of Syria.

So the Sunnis (people on Sunnah) are happy to get revenge on them now.

جوري
07-15-2012, 08:56 PM
Alawites aren't Muslims and should be treated like any other kaffirs during wartime -- they're a most vile bunch walahi.

Jedi_Mindset
07-15-2012, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
Alawites aren't Muslims and should be treated like any other kaffirs during wartime -- they're a most vile bunch walahi.
Depends if they fight you or not, our prophet muhammed(Saw) didnt slay every pagan he saw also eh? Thats how the Americans fight, slaying every muslim they see. But we are muslims, Allah has set for us alot of rules during war time, its permisslbe to kill someone who aids the enemy armies or help them. But you cant simply kill someone because he is alewite. That is totally against the teachings of propher muhammed(Saw) and the book of Allah.

Kafirs got actually treated good when they got captured by the muslim armies. Because with kindness you can change someones heart, thanks to kindness alot of people became muslims. So this needs to be applied the same towards the captives of the syrian army.

The FSA needs to stop killing every government supporter they see, and Assad's army should stop shelling everything and killing anti government protesters. Doesnt matter anyway, sooner or later the dogs of war are inside syria and then the real battle will start.

Here a report from alex thomson, a british journalist who was in syria, dont misunderstand him he is anti-Assad;

‘Both sides involved in very dirty tactics’

RT did an extensive interview with Thomson on the details of his ordeal, and the situation in the country in general.
RT: What you are basically saying is that rebel forces set you up to be shot at by the Syrian army?
Alex Thomson: I have no doubt in my mind what happened, nor independently, does the very experienced cameraman I was with, and, perhaps more importantly than that, neither does the driver or the translator we were working with have any doubt at all that we were deliberately led out of that town, which the rebels knew was dangerous. We were led there in a car with four men. Two or three of them were armed. They told us to go down a route which looked dangerous to us, but we trusted them, we said we would go down the route and turn. We turned and found it was blocked. That was a roadblock which they had to have known was there. There was nobody around and at that point we were forced to turn the vehicle around in a free-fire zone and were duly fired upon. We were definitely exposed to a dangerous situation. And I have absolutely no doubt they did it deliberately. When we reappeared, still alive, the car full of men saw us, turned round and drove off at speed.
RT: So the car you were in, the Syrian army had no way to tell that you were foreign journalists?
AT: We did have a small sign in the windscreen saying press. We did not mark the car up with large letters saying TV or anything like that. There were very few journalists in this area. We were the only ones, so I think we were moving under conditions of reasonable safety.
RT: Why did you trust the rebel forces in the first place?
AT: We had no reason not to trust the rebel forces any more than we had any reason not to trust the Syrian army. By and large, when we spoke to Syrian people on both sides of the war, they were pretty honest and pretty straightforward in their assessments of the situation. That was the situation in places like Homs, on both sides, in Houla, on both sides. It was certainly the case on one side in al-Qubair. But when we got to the rebel side of al-Qubair, there was something different and for the first time, we encountered a degree of hostility and suspicion about us, because they had never seen foreign journalists who had a visa from Damascus, who were in the country legally, not illegally. And that immediately aroused suspicion on their part.
RT: So most foreign journalists are there illegally?
AT: That’s a fact. Most foreign, Western journalists who cover the war from the rebel side are smuggled in from Lebanon and so forth illegally to the country. It is very unusual, almost unheard of, to do the kind of things that we were doing, which is to go from Damascus, cross the lines with the Red Cross and Red Crescent, and talk to both sides.
RT: So can it be that your willingness to talk to both sides was the reason why the rebels wanted to set you up?
AT: That’s certainly possibly the case. There was another journalist in al-Qubair, an American freelance photographer, who had been there for some weeks; I don’t imagine that he would have been treated in that kind of way because they would have had a great deal more trust. To be fair to the rebels, you’re not looking at a credible and well-organized army with a very well-organized command and control structure. It was almost like there were groups of different men in the town who controlled different areas, different streets. There was a lot of rivalry. And I think, as much as anything else, we got involved in their turf war, with different groups of soldiers fighting with each other, jostling with each other around our car, not sure what to do with us, not sure how to treat us, not sure quite what we were doing there. We caused a lot of confusion to that extent and they weren’t used to that.
RT: Are there any grounds to believe that the Shabbiha were impersonating the rebels that misled you?
AT: No, I didn’t make a mistake on that. You can argue we made a mistake listening to what these guys were telling us. You can argue we made a mistake leaving site of the UN, although later these guys forced their car between us and the UN, and the UN drove off and left us as they said they would do, I have no problem with that. There is no way that these were some extremist Shabbiha. We were inside the town, in the streets, in areas completely controlled by the Free Syrian Army. They were all FSA people there. The idea that some bizarre could have wandered in to this situation unnoticed is ludicrous.
RT: Couldn’t rebels just kill you themselves and make it look as it was Assad’s forces?
AT: Yeah, of course they could. But in order to do that, the guys who actually did this would have had to physically taken us, probably in another vehicle, in order to do that, because they would have probably not been able to do that with other guys watching. Don’t forget, most of the people who were in that town were very welcoming to us, very helpful, giving interviews. A lot of them were very cool and very relaxed with us. It was just this one group who suddenly decided to do what they did.
RT: So the rebels are not united? Are there different groups doing different things, basically?
AT: Not exactly. What I mean is, you have the regular Free Syrian Army who are organized as you would expect a national army to be organized. They have a coherent command and control structure. They know who is in charge of their unit. That unit knows who is in charge of the area. The area knows who is in charge of the region, and they know who the boss man is. It works. They’re pushed, they’re under stress, they’re losing men, as this is a civil war. It is not the same when you cross to the other side. Clearly you are dealing with a much less coherent force. The only arms I saw them have were sniper rifles, AK-47s, and the very occasional rocket-propelled grenades, so they are not heavily armed. They are deeply motivated. They are prepared to die for their cause, and they are quite clearly giving the Syrian army a run for their money, but in no sense are they organized like a conventional army.
'Dead journalists are bad for Damascus'

RT: Can you elaborate on your statement that dead journalists are bad for Damascus?
AT: My point is, dead journalists are bad for Damascus. When Marie Colvin, the British journalist got killed because she was in a building which was shelled by the Syrian army in Homs, that was an appalling propaganda blow for the Damascus regime. You don’t have to be very clever to work out that the deaths of any journalist at the hands of the Syrian army are going to be an appalling blow, again, for President Assad. That’s going to reflect all the way to Moscow and all the way to Beijing. Clearly that is going to be a bad thing in terms of propaganda. So the motivation for the rebels to pull a stunt like that seems to be very obvious. I’m not angry about it, I’m not upset about it, this is a war and these things will be done. Both sides are involved in very dirty tactics in this war. This is a nasty and dirty war on both sides.
RT: How much violence have you actually seen personally?
AT: I’ve seen dead bodies in Houla which the UN didn’t know about. I’ve seen mass graves of men involved in a fairly extensive firefight close up in the south of Houla. I’ve watched the Syrian army at various distances shelling Homs every single day, shelling Houla almost every single day.
RT: So are Assad’s troops mostly responsible for this violence?
AT: No, it’s a war. Both sides are responsible. I think the Western media is rather naïve because they constantly blame the Syrian army for killing civilians. That’s true because the Syrian army are to blame for shelling civilians, but it’s equally true that the Free Syrian Army is very largely fighting its war in built-up, populated, civilian areas. They're not exactly using civilians as human shields but if you fight in those areas, civilians are going to be killed, and that is a question which is not put to the leaders of the Free Syrian Army with the frequency that it should be, in my opinion.
http://www.rt.com/news/syria-journalist-rebel-trap-436/

جوري
07-15-2012, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
Depends if they fight you or not, our prophet muhammed(Saw) didnt slay every pagan he saw also eh?

format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
should be treated like any other kaffirs during wartime
guess what- we're at war! and they're slaying us!

- Qatada -
07-15-2012, 10:02 PM
:salamext: to bro Jedi, i have loads of respect for u bro. Forgive me if i offended you through this thread. Your one of the koolest bros i know. :)

dysphoricrocker
07-16-2012, 01:40 AM
Oh dear. Now i don't know what to think of Syria after reading through this thread.

Jedi_Mindset
07-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Problem is that people think that this civil war is a secterian war, which is based on nonsense, nothing but a propagation from the zionist media. There are still alot of sunnis in the syrian army and airforce, while also alewites join the free syrian army. Its a regional war controlled from inside and broad by NATO/israel/US/UK on one side and the sino-russian alliance on the other side. They really dont care about who is alewite and who is not, we're muslims in their eyes and in the eyes of the superpowers we muslims can rot.

The future of syria will be a balkanized one, compare this to the yugoslavian civil war and genocides. you will find the same pattern. This is not cops&robbers, this is something much bigger.

Libya is about to be divided into 3 regions, with a secular government at the head.

Read this PDF: http://www.informationclearinghouse....dle%20East.pdf

جوري
07-16-2012, 04:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dysphoricrocker
Oh dear. Now i don't know what to think of Syria after reading through this thread.
It would be really unfortunate if the shiite agenda were that successful that folks become confused between right and wrong.. At any rate to the people of Syria there's Allah swt.
If this regime doesn't dissolve there will be total extermination of Sunnis in Syria and if that doesn't please Israel and the west then nothing well.
Don't give into the hype that Syria is some anti-Israeli truly Islamic place. There are recordings of Bashar saying he'll sell his secrets to Israel if further threatened. You google stuff and you'll get the common opinion that the press wishes for you to have and has so ensnared people. You want to know the truth then speak with Syrians or go there and I wouldn't advise the latter.
It is a sad thing with the Syrians when they're threatened on the outside and the inside.. I find that truly a sad thing ..

:w:

جوري
07-16-2012, 04:15 PM

This is how he sold the Golan heights to Israel if you think he's the only force in the middle east standing against the colonial settler state!

جوري
07-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Here's a HizbuAllah sniper caught, Iran & HizbuAllah are there to exterminate sunnis in Syria!

Jedi_Mindset
07-17-2012, 01:16 PM
Looks like the battle has been brought to the capital....are we seeing the battle of damascus ?
Most of the palestinians have refused to fight with the FSA since they still depend on the regime which is understandable but i think Assad is over now. That doesnt mean syria is out of danger....Its surrounded by NATO states and zionist scum.

Scattered gun fights sound ‘Battle For Damascus’

After declaring an all-out offensive on government troops, Free Syrian Army militants are fighting to destabilize the capital Damascus. RT’s Maria Finoshina reports that sporadic gunfire and blasts could be heard close to the city center.Despite official reports that the Syrian capital was fully cleared from armed militants on Tuesday morning, the gunfire in Damascus continues.RT’s correspondent Maria Finoshina reports the intensity of fighting inside Damascus is nowhere near the level she experienced during last weeks assault on Douma, some 14 km from the capital, where she remembers her hotel windows shaking from the fierce exchanges.
Though occasional shooting in ‪Damascus‬ continues and armed soldiers are patrolling the streets, “it doesn't seem like final or decisive battle for capital, really,” Finoshina reports.
A deputy ‪Damascus‬ police chief was also reportedly killed in the clashes.Finoshina’s source in the Syrian army has revealed that the army’s tactic is to‬ surround rebel hotbeds while leaving them a 'corridor' to flee. The plan is to direct them into less populated areas where they can be dealt with without restraint.
Finoshina also twitted that by noon, shootings were heard in ‪Mezrah‬ area of Damascus‬, very close to the city center and not far from the Russian embassy. The ruling Baath‬ party building has reportedly been targeted in ‪the Mezrah‬ area. Police, however, have yet to block the roads and the city remains under the control of government security forces. Residents in the Midan area of southern Damascus asked the operation’s commander to establish a corridor through which “the terrorists” could leave. He refused, saying “We gave them time to surrender – they refused. We are not here to negotiate.”Finoshina has also reported military helicopters are patrolling the skies over Damascus.On Monday ‪the Free Syrian Army‬ announced a final “battle for ‪Damascus”‬. By Monday evening the Nahreshe‬ and Al Qadam‬ neighborhoods in Southern ‪Damascus‬ were reportedly hotbeds for intense gunfire exchanges. Finoshina reported that because of the fierce clashes, the roads leading to these areas were closed. Later it became known that clashes were underway in four densely populated areas of Southern Damascus. No reports on casualties have been made so far.Similar tactics were used last year by the rebels in the Libyan capital Tripoli. Despite fully being controlled by Muammar Gaddafi’s forces, militants infiltrated the city with their arms and one day, after receiving a signal, launched a simultaneous armed attack, killing police officers and army servicemen.A source close to the Syrian government informed Finoshina that the militants appeared in the Palestinian refugee camps in order to destabilize them but did not find support among the camps’ residents. Palestinians reportedly said that their camps are safe and sound “green zones.” Being guests in Syria, the refugees said they would prefer to stay away from the conflict.

http://www.rt.com/news/syria-damascu...finoshina-367/

Jedi_Mindset
07-17-2012, 01:33 PM
Ok this is serious - the WMD-deception has been brought up again by the zionist yahoud. Everyone knows what this means....iraq......anyone?
Only fools would believe this. The poor lebanese citizen who got captured and detained by the kufar doesnt have anything to do with hizbullah at all....

If Damascus falls, Israel and its gas fields feared threatened

If Damascus falls, Israel and its gas fields feared threatened

DEBKAfile
Exclusive Report
July 17, 2012, 2:32 PM (GMT+02:00)

Syrian military forces were gathered in Tuesday, July 17, to save Damascus.
Tanks and armored vehicles were positioned in strength in the capital’s center and around government buildings. However, the noise and fury of battle in the Syrian capital Tuesday, July 17, were produced, DEBKAfile’s military sources report, by six battalions of Bashar Assad’s loyal Allawite militia in clashes with the rebels who captured the two southern suburbs of Meidan and Tadmon Monday. They are trying to pound the enemy into extinction before its forces reach central Damascus.
The two beleaguered districts are home to a quarter of the capital’s 1.8 million inhabitants.
The Syrian general staff has withdrawn its command headquarters to a well-fortified complex on Shuhada Street in the capital’s center.
If Damascus falls and Assad is cornered, the entire region stands in peril of wider repercussions, because neither he nor Tehran will take defeat lying down.
DEBKAfile’s military sources report their campaign will be paced and scaled according to the momentum of the Syrian rebels’ advance on Bashar Assad’s door-step, which could be drawn out and bloody.
On the Iranian-Hizballah list are Middle East oil installations as well as Israeli, US, Turkish, Saudi and Jordanian strategic targets.
Saturday, the Cypriot police captured a Hizballah terrorist before he could blow up an Israeli El Al flight and tourist buses in Limassol.
Tehran is feared to be focusing on the Mediterranean island as part of a plot to set Israel’s Mediterranean gas field Tamar on fire. The field is 80 kilometers west of Haifa
It would be a spectacular curtain-raiser for the closure of the Strait of Hormuz and for strikes against Gulf oil installations.
Navy Commander, Maj. Gen. Ram Rothberg called last week for an extra five warships and submarines to safeguard Israel’s burgeoning gas fields at the cost of a billion dollars.
The Syrian ruler has stoked up the menace by moving out of storage missiles and shells armed with mustard gas, sarin nerve gas and cyanide stockpiled for years.
They are on operational readiness at Homs, Latakia and Aleppo and, according to Nawaf Fares,
Syrian ex-ambassador to Iraq who defected to the opposition, may already have been used against rebel concentrations.
The longer the battle for Damascus goes on, the greater the danger that the Syrian ruler will release his poison-tipped missiles against Israel, Turkey and Jordan.

http://www.debka.com/article/22184/-...red-threatened

Jedi_Mindset
07-17-2012, 01:41 PM
a attack on iran by the US is imminent since the US is placing its 4th aircraft carrier there, plus alot of fighters and submarines.
Attack on lebanon is imminent, and on syria. May Allah(SWT) protect us. Ameen

Israeli intelligence chief says Jihadis head for Syria border

Global jihadis may turn the area next to the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights into an arena for anti-Israel operations, Israel's military intelligence chief has warned. Maj. Gen. Aviv Kochavi said militants have been penetrating the border area as the Syrian army has moved forces out to battle rebels. The intelligence chief also predicted that Syrian President Bashar Assad will eventually be toppled, AP reports.

جوري
07-17-2012, 03:49 PM
You speak Arabic mate? can tell the different dialects and all so that you can distinguish between Egyptian or Saudi or Lebanese?
Just a yes or No answer..

جوري
07-17-2012, 03:59 PM
It would be a great thing indeed if the colonial settler state, Iran and America had at it with each other, leave the rest of us alone for a while.. but in fact Iran the U.S and Israel despite what appears on the surface are all buddy buddy.

أحمدي نجاد يعانق ويقابل حاخامات اليهود باعتباره رجل محب للسلام
لاحظوا انه يحتضنهم ويقبلهم لان أصله من أصلهم ويشعر بصله القرابه منهم

[IMG]http://www.*******.*******/tour/images/4.jpg[/IMG]

Scimitar
07-17-2012, 04:33 PM
Sis, those pics of president Ahmedinijad are with the Neturei karta representattives. I have seen the video those pics are taken from.

A little about Neturei Karta:

Neturei Karta opposed the establishment of and retain all opposition to the existence of the so-called "State of Israel"!

Neturei-Karta is the Aramaic term for "Guardians of the City. The name Neturei-Karta originates from an incident in which R. Yehudah Ha-Nassi (Rabbi Judah the Prince) sent R. Hiyya and R. Ashi on a pastoral tour of inspection. In one town they asked to see the "guardians of the city" and the city guard was paraded before them. They said that these were not the guardians of the city but its destroyers, which prompted the citizens to ask who, then, could be considered the guardians. The rabbis answered, "The scribes and the scholars," referring them to Tehillim (Psalms) Chap. 127. (Jerusalem Talmud, Tractate Hagiga. 76c).

The name was given to a group of Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem who refused (and still refuse) to recognize the existence or authority of the so-called "State of Israel" and made (and still make) a point of publicly demonstrating their position, the position of the Torah and authentic unadulterated Judaism.

The group was founded in Jerusalem, Palestine in 1938, splitting off from Agudas Yisroel. Agudas Yisroel was established in 1912 for the purpose of fighting Zionism. Gradually lured by money and honor they sold out to the "Golden-Calf" (see Exodus, XXXII) of Zionism. Those who wanted to maintain their faith and continue the struggle against Zionism, dissociated themselves from Agudas Yisroel and associated parties.

Over the years, a number of Neturei Karta activists and followers settled outside of Palestine. Some of the reasons that these individuals abandoned the country in which they and their families had lived for many generations (having lived there many years prior to the establishment of the illegitimate so-called "State of Israel") include; ideological refusal to live under the illegitimate heretical "Israeli" regime, their being exiled by the Zionist government for their insistence of remaining independent of the illegitimate heretical regime or them being unable to live a normal family life due to them and their families being persistently harassed, repeatedly incarcerated and many times even physically tortured by the Zionist police and agents. This dispersion resulted in the emergence of various Neturei Karta establishments on the broader international scene. These establishments include synagogues, educational institutions, publishing houses and organizations. The establishments in New York include three synagogues in Brooklyn (Boro Park and Williamsburg), three upstate, and organizations include the Friends of Jerusalem in NY, NY.

Neturei Karta is not - as is often alleged - a small sect or an extremist group of "ultra-orthodox" Jews. The Neturei Karta have added nothing to nor have they taken anything away from the written and oral law of the Torah as it is expressed in the Halacha and the Shulchan Aruch. The Neturei Karta are fighting the changes and inroads made by political Zionism during the past one-hundred odd years. Guided by the rabbis of our time and under the inspiring leadership of the late Reb Amram Blau, the Neturei Karta refuse to recognize the right of anyone to establish a "Jewish" state during the present period of exile.

There are those who wish to play down the Neturei Karta and its' Torah-true beliefs. This has been attempted many a time by stating that the Neturei Karta is a minority group and that compared to other Jewish groups the Neturei Karta aren't even noticeable in terms of number.

The name Neturei Karta is a name usually given to those people who regularly pray in the Neturei Karta synagogues (Torah Ve'Yirah Jerusalem, Torah U'Tefillah London, Torah U'Tefillah NY, Beis Yehudi Upstate NY, etc.), study in or send their children to educational institutions run by Neturei Karta, or actively participate in activities, assemblies or demonstrations called by the Neturei Karta. Although it is true that the number of families which could be classified as Neturei Karta members or activists per-se is relatively small (several thousand), the number of Orthodox Jews who believe in the anti-Zionist ideology which Neturei Karta is known for, number in the hundreds of thousands.

Neturei Karta oppose the so-called "State of Israel" not because it operates secularly, but because the entire concept of a sovereign Jewish state is contrary to Jewish Law.

All the great rabbis who in accordance with Jewish Law opposed Zionism at its inception did not do so merely due to consideration of the secular lifestyles of the then Zionist leaders or even for their opposition to Torah heritage and rejection of its values and practices, but due to the fact that the entire concept of a Jewish state is in direct conflict with a number of Judaism's fundamentals.

Condemnation of and segregation from anything connected to or affiliated with the so-called modern day "State of Israel" is based on the Talmud, the key fundamental doctrine of the Oral Tradition handed down by G-d to Moses on Mt. Sinai. The Talmud in Tractate Kesubos (p. 111a), teaches that Jews shall not use human force to bring about the establishment of a Jewish state before the coming of the universally accepted Moshiach (Messiah from the House of David). Furthermore it states that we are forbidden to rebel against the nations and that we should remain loyal citizens and we shall not attempt to leave the exile which G-d sent us into, ahead of time.

Jews are not allowed to dominate, kill, harm or demean another people and are not allowed to have anything to do with the Zionist enterprise, their political meddling and their wars.

Neturei Karta forbid any participation with the so-called "State of Israel" or any of its subsidiaries. Neturei Karta followers do not participate in "Israeli" elections nor do they accept any aid from "Bituach Le'Umi" (Social Security), and the educational institutions of the Neturei Karta reject any form of financial support from the so-called "Va'ad HaYeshivos" (equiv. to Department of Education).

The Zionist state employs a set of chief rabbis and uses religious parties to ornament their state with a clerical image. They study the Torah with commentaries altered to clothe the words with nationalistic nuances. Our rabbis have countless times proclaimed that it matters little which individuals or parties govern in the Zionist state because the very establishment and existence of the state itself is to be condemned and to be deplored.

The true Jews remain faithful to Jewish belief and are not contaminated with Zionism.

The true Jews are against dispossessing the Arabs of their land and homes. According to the Torah, the land should be returned to them.

Neturei Karta deplore the systematic uprooting of ancient Jewish communities by the Zionists, the shedding of Jewish and non-Jewish blood for the sake of Zionist sovereignty and the Neturei Karta favor a peaceful transition from the present Zionist rule to a non-Zionist entity.

According to Judaic Law the Torah has the last word. There is no such thing as a majority of Jews who happen to be Jewish by birth who can alter Torah Law in any way. In fact even the greatest rabbi or as Maimonides writes, "even the greatest prophet" [referring actually to an authentic prophet], has no right to distort or amend even one letter of the Torah.

Rabbi Blau stated shortly before his death that the acceptance by the United Nations of the Zionist state as a member state constituted a grave injustice to the Jewish people. Neturei Karta hope that this great error will be corrected at the earliest opportunity. The Neturei Karta regret that the Zionist state has usurped the holy name of Israel and that the Zionists so often pretend to speak in the name of the Jewish people and assume the right to act on our behalf. Only those rabbis who have not been affected or influenced by the poison of Zionism, can be considered the spiritual leaders of today's Jewry.

The world must know that the Zionists have illegitimately seized the name Israel and have no right to speak in the name of the Jewish people!

As you can see, they are not Zionist, but anti-Zionist. www.nkusa.org

Scimi

EDIT: I found the video too:

<span style="font-family: arial"><font size="2">

جوري
07-17-2012, 05:54 PM

أحمدي نجاد سابوريجيان

عائله أحمدي نجاد أصلها يهودي وكانت تسمي سابوريجيان
وتحولت الي الاسلام بعد ولادته

صحيفه لو فيجارو الفرنسيه تكشف وجود نجمه أسرائيل فوق مطار طهران الدولي

قارنوا صوره الشمعدان اليهودي وصوره الازرع السبعه بجانب صوره الخميني
(الشمعدان اليهودي يتكون في معظم الاحوال من سبعه أذرع)

It doesn't get anymore d@mning than that does it?

Scimitar
07-17-2012, 06:13 PM
WHOA... where he get that menorah from??? and what building is that with the star of David on it?

I came across info that Ahmedinijad is a crypto jew before this, but, I dismissed it because even Jews may turn Muslim. We do not know. I mean, the man prays salaah and all... sleeps on the floor, eats on the floor, sharing from a plate with others etc...

But that menorah and that star of David ... answers please!

Scimi

جوري
07-17-2012, 06:18 PM
the star of David is in the airport in Tehran and the menorah is a monument in Iran as well..Politics isn't as it appears on the surface ...

Jedi_Mindset
07-17-2012, 06:25 PM
Yes that is true and the same star of david symbols can be found on the airports in saudi arabia. Its all plotted and planned through their massively deceptions, however you know they have the ability to spew out their puppets right? Like gadaffi, mubarak and ben Ali, and soon assad. Where is oil - there is war. Even syria has a big gas reserve, something the israelis really want. They only want to slaughter muslims, first their puppets and then they will do the rest. This is war on islam. NATO killed far more libyans then gadaffi ever had, possible between 60,000 - 50,000 through NATO bombings.

Syria has been ''put'' under sanctions since 2003, hence the US is arming the mujahids to fight the syrian government since it meets both interests.

Its 2012 and they're doing it fast, hence they've the ''Zion'' symbol for the olympics.

Scimitar
07-17-2012, 06:26 PM
That is too loose a connotation to link with Ahmedinijad then. Sorry.

Iran has always maintained a populace of Jews, and under Dhimmi rules, they are protected and free to practice their religion. They even enjoy the protection of Muslims...

Scimi

جوري
07-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Muslims don't enjoy the protection of Muslims in Iran what are you talking about? Have you any clue how the Sunni minority is treated there?
Fact is All the rulers and since the dissolution of the Ottomans and the last of the ottomans themselves are the Zionist tools. It's high time muslims rid of them Collectively but it's a hard battle ahead especially with so many obviously ensnared and deluded as to who is who and what is what!
No matter for truth has become manifest and falsehood shall perish surely falsehood by its very nature is bound to perish!

Scimitar
07-17-2012, 06:36 PM
Sis, explain the fact that 70'000 jews will march forth from Isfahan in the company of dajjal, all wearing persian shawls... explain specifically how 35,000 (current populace) Jews can not only survive, but live comfortably in Iran under shi'ite rule, when you claim the shi'ites are killling sunni's left right and center... It makes no sense.

I think you need to step back a bit and re-analyze what you are researching.

Scimi

جوري
07-17-2012, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Sis, explain the fact that 70'000 jews will march forth from Isfahan in the company of dajjal, all wearing persian shawls... explain specifically how 35,000 (current populace) Jews can not only survive, but live comfortably in Iran under shi'ite rule, when you claim the shi'ites are killling sunni's left right and center... It makes no sense.

I think you need to step back a bit and re-analyze what you are researching.

Scimi
shouldn't what you've just written clue you in on the Iranian/zionist agenda from a man whose birth certificate speaks of his true identity?
I've provided videos plenty --for some reason you don't seem interested in clicking the links ...hizbullah and iran are so innocent ...

Jedi_Mindset
07-17-2012, 06:43 PM
well i've talked with a sunni brother on another forum and he lives in Iran, he said he doesnt face discrimination or anything infact he lives there very well. But we cant deny that all the governments do have crypto-jew deep states.

جوري
07-17-2012, 06:47 PM
GENERAL
A/53/423
23 September 1998
Original: ENGLISH

Situation of human rights in the Islamic Republic of Iran

Note by the Secretary-General

=====

Situation of certain religious minorities

50. In his report to the 1998 session of the Commission on Human Rights, the Special Representative expressed his view on what constitutes a minority by referring to the definition set out some years ago by Special Rapporteur Francisco Capotorti.c This definition is at odds with the view of the Iranian Government that religious minorities are defined constitutionally in the Islamic Republic of Iran, and that its constitutional definition does not, for example, encompass the Sunnis or certain other groups. The Special Representative continues to believe that in the Islamic Republic of Iran, groups meeting the Capotorti definition face discrimination - in some cases religious and in others ethnic or linguistic. He had hoped to pursue the matter in the course of a visit to the Islamic Republic of Iran, but the absence of the cooperation of the Government in this regard precluded this.

51. As regards the general subject of minority rights, the Special Representative wishes to draw attention to the latest Commission on Human Rights resolution thereon, namely Commission resolution 1998/18 entitled "Implementation of the Declaration on the Elimination of All Forms of Intolerance and of Discrimination Based on Religion or Belief", adopted on 9 April 1998.

52. According to information coming to the Special Representative's attention from Zoroastrian and Christian sources in particular, even the recognized minorities believe they face discrimination in civil society. Allegations include the difficulty of obtaining government employment; the requirement placed upon shops to have a window sign reading, "Designated for religious minorities", which, officially, should apply only to food shops in the context of halal food, but which in practice is used to discourage Muslim customers; and the awarding of substantial damages in automobile accident claims if the driver was a person of a religious minority and the victim a Muslim but very low awards for cases where the reverse obtains. More generally, it is asserted that all minorities, especially religious minorities, are by law or practice barred from being elected to a representative body (except as regards the reserved seats in the Majlis), from becoming a school principal and from holding senior government or military positions.

53. In his last report to the General Assembly (A/52/472, of 15 October 1997), the Special Representative commented on the allegations he had received from Sunni sources, particularly the Baluch, concerning the destruction of Sunni schools and mosques, and the imprisonment, execution and assassination of Sunni leaders. Some of these allegations were and are quite specific. There are also charges of socio-economic discrimination and repression, and transmigration policies that risk turning the Baluch into a minority in their traditional lands.

54. The Government has made it clear that it does not regard the Sunnis, as fellow Muslims, to be a minority in Iranian society nor are they discriminated against owing to their beliefs. The Special Representative has been further informed that there are at least one judge and one provincial governor, and six or eight members of the Majlis, who are Sunnis.

55. The Special Representative is satisfied that the Sunni community and the Baluch in particular may well be subject to unacceptable treatment and he calls upon the Government to address the situation as a systemic problem rather than insist upon the details of particular incidents.

http://www.hri.ca/fortherecord1998/d...53-423.htm#B50

Jedi_Mindset
07-17-2012, 07:38 PM
well sorry to say but please no sources from the west. Organisations like that are owned by you know who.

جوري
07-17-2012, 09:24 PM
Lol.. The other news is also owned by you know whom .. You can't dismiss it because you don't like content and because you spoke with one guy.. How about the influx by the Saudi border you spoke with them? I implore you to try it sometimes you'd be surprised how 'information clearing house' is so out of touch with reality!
any clue otherwise as to how Iran a once mostly sunni ummah turned Shiite in the first place? You can't select the news you want and bury your head in the sand with the news you don't want to hear!- the worst part is how many excuses you make for these bloodthirsty deviants while never bothering to check twice the stuff you hurl against Muslims!

Scimitar
07-18-2012, 10:52 AM
You still haven't repsonded to the post I made about the Neturei Karta.

Scimi

جوري
07-18-2012, 03:45 PM
There is nothing to respond to..U.N reports, youtube vids. birth certificates, human rights abuses and deviant ideology above all don't faze you-pray do tell what is left to comment on? I don't need to make excuses for shiites or Zionists - apparently their propaganda already has many ensnared.

p.s. I shower every day twice - thanks for the tip.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!