07-11-2012, 05:45 PM
haha u r brilliant I had such a laugh

Endymion
07-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Thanks

Thats because of ma Teachaa hihihi

جوري
07-11-2012, 06:00 PM
lol not sure that's such a good thing ...though you humble me jazaki Allah khyran :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Endymion
07-13-2012, 05:27 PM
No worries,Arjmand :statisfie kids from the age of 8 to 80 can enjoy these books.I read them yesterday and felt jealous of little girl who has such an amazing aunt :hmm:

White Rose
07-13-2012, 05:32 PM
8 to 80 huh? ;D Makes me feel normal then. Any chance you can share it with me behind Sis Munwat ul Khayal's house ( Don't tell her :nervous:)

Endymion
07-13-2012, 05:49 PM
How much do you offer ^o)

Woopss she is staring at me from the window :skeleton: deal cancel,run run... :hiding:

White Rose
07-13-2012, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
How much do you offer ^o)

Woopss she is staring at me from the window :skeleton: deal cancel,run run... :hiding:
In that case, :ermm: who are you again? I was just admiring her plants.

White Rose
07-13-2012, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
oh my God sisters you say such amazing things about me which aren't true ...jazakoum Allah khyran hope you can make out what i wrote my God look at all those typos i am using my phone so it autocorrects as it pleases lol...mom becomes mon and other funnies.. well so long as you get the gist in shaa Allah
yes I ruined another keyboard so sue me lol
I thought you were trying to show you can write french. :giggling:
(jk, don't kill me sis :hiding:)
And whats up with you and your hatred towards keyboards. Poor keyboards. :(

جوري
07-13-2012, 09:16 PM
I have gone through so many laptops & keyboards :( they don't love me :X

White Rose
07-13-2012, 11:29 PM
I have gone through so many laptops & keyboards :( they don't love me :X
After doing my detective work, I found out that they were victims of your wrath. :eek: I am afraid I will have to take you in for questioning. :skeleton:

جوري
07-13-2012, 11:36 PM
Indeed from my car to the keyboard electronics have betrayed me to the east and the west too I warn you I am lethal under pressure how do you think those things went dead in the first place?

White Rose
07-13-2012, 11:42 PM
:nervous: Your scaring the guests.

جوري
07-13-2012, 11:44 PM
:X :X I'll mellow down in Ramadan :p

Endymion
07-14-2012, 11:59 AM
hope you can make out what i wrote my God look at all those typos i am using my phone so it autocorrects as it pleases lol...mom becomes mon and other funnies.. well so long as you get the gist in shaa Allah
Here,you have the benefit of being an Arabic speaker.I thought its an Arabic word like you use in your posts unknowingly we can't understand Arabic but just a few words :D
yes I ruined another keyboard so sue me lol
Sounds like you use keyboard like my niece do :p She has pulled out two keys so far :hmm:

جوري
07-14-2012, 03:23 PM
Oh yeah that'd exactly how I took out my anger by the way as to avoid ruining the mother board by smashing the whole d@mn thing into a wall.. One by one I went after the keys and thew them at the wall. This is the second keyboard in 7 months and the fifth laptop in three years so I just don't think they build them EM tough :raging:
Anywho I have a few comical stories about electronics I killed but should probably not divulge here let's just say one greedy landlord in England who would bilk us out of pennies left and right was in for a big surprise when we left we as in me it is a royal we with almost all his appliances the best ruined was the washing machine as it would flood the entire house bwahaha ...
No regrets there believe me!

White Rose
07-14-2012, 04:48 PM
Oh yeah that'd exactly how I took out my anger by the way as to avoid ruining the mother board by smashing the whole d@mn thing into a wall.. One by one I went after the keys and thew them at the wall. This is the second keyboard in 7 months and the fifth laptop in three years so I just don't think they build them EM tough :raging:
Anywho I have a few comical stories about electronics I killed but should probably not divulge here let's just say one greedy landlord in England who would bilk us out of pennies left and right was in for a big surprise when we left we as in me it is a royal we with almost all his appliances the best ruined was the washing machine as it would flood the entire house bwahaha ...
No regrets there believe me!
:Evil: oh my.

Endymion
07-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Woha we have a customer over here :D I and Arjmand can be good Market Managers what do you think Miss Destructive :p

White Rose
07-14-2012, 05:36 PM
Woha we have a customer over here I and Arjmand can be good Market Managers what do you think Miss Destructive
If I get chocolate frostings in return

جوري
07-14-2012, 08:51 PM
Woha we have a customer over here :D I and Arjmand can be good Market Managers what do you think Miss Destructive :p
format_quote Originally Posted by arjmand
If I get chocolate frostings in return

Al7mdullilah --I am only good at squandering money not making it :X

Endymion
07-15-2012, 02:25 PM
But you need to have money first to squander it,wlie :D

جوري
07-15-2012, 03:02 PM
Tell me about it shugga imsad

btw I still can't see page 3.. I see the messages through email :hmm:

Endymion
07-15-2012, 03:04 PM
Tell you what,wlie :hmm: There is nothing new on page 3 just my comment :hmm:

White Rose
07-15-2012, 03:26 PM
:Evil: I am seeing everything fine :Evil:

جوري
07-15-2012, 04:36 PM
Tell you what,wlie :hmm: There is nothing new on page 3 just my comment :hmm:
that's new :p fresh and extraordinary ... now where's my omelet?

Endymion
07-15-2012, 04:55 PM
I ate all that in my Brunch :p Now i'm going to have dinner :D

جوري
07-15-2012, 05:00 PM
I don't mind it for brekky, lunch and dindin so long as you're making it :X

Endymion
07-15-2012, 05:18 PM
Aaa me ^o) But... but we decided something else,remember :hmm: Now you are behaving like South Asian Husbands :/:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!