/* */

PDA

View Full Version : UK Ramadan timetable problem. Please share your mosques timetable

prayforme
07-19-2012, 04:50 PM
Asslamualikum all. I am shocked to know there are 2 major Timetable for the Uk for Fajar time ( fasting start time). If it is 10/15 minutes difference I would not mind and simply take the earlier one. But there are more than 2 hours of difference between 18 degree fatwa and 15 degree fatwa. This is very upsetting.

people following 18 degree time will start their fast at 1.15Am ( salahtimes.wikispaces.com/2012+Timetables )where as the other including eastlondon mosque printed their time table for starting fast at 3.17AM CLEARLY 2 HOURS DIFFERENCE

Please share your local mosques timetable and your thoughts on this. Jazak Allah khayer.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
QueenofHerts
07-19-2012, 11:08 PM
Very confusing, who said its 2 hours before?

ardianto
07-20-2012, 06:18 AM
:sl:

In Ramadhan timetable from The Coordination Committee of Major Mosques and Islamic Centres, fajr at July 20 start at 3.17. http://www.ramadantimetable.co.uk/ra...able-uk/london

But in salah timetable from Islamicacademy, fajar at July 20 start at 1.18 http://www.islamicacademy.org/html/Times/London_UK.htm

Two hours difference?

prayforme
07-20-2012, 10:41 AM
That is my point. 2 hours difference. unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!! But I believ most of the mosques follow the 15 degree which is 3.17 AM. If any one else can share their local mosques time table and any other thoughts it will be great. Jazak allah khayer.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IslamicRevival
07-20-2012, 12:23 PM
There are two different methodologies at work and from my understanding both are backed up by sound reasoning, whether both are right OR one is right or wrong only Allah knows. Its a shame Muslims, as a community cannot agree on using one method for all but it is what it is.

I'd stick with whichever formula you think is correct and proper. Best not to dwell on this issue for much longer, Ramadan is here..lets make the most of this blessed Month whilst we've got the chance

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!