/* */

PDA

View Full Version : You have been missed

tigerkhan
07-20-2012, 08:35 PM
[Dear tigerkhan,

Our records have indicated that you have not posted for a while. We hope everything is fine at your end.
Please continue participating in the discussions and provide your valuable insight to the forum. Hoping to see you active again.]

first Ramdan Mubarik to all members, may Allah SWT blessed all of u, ur families and muslim umma with more and more in dunia and akhra.
2ndly IB was missing me lol, so i just want to update, i think i will be no longer very active bcz of my personal matters (ramadan+tough job schedule+ blah blah), however i wish i get some time on weekendsto see forum.

anyway love u all just for sake of Allah SWT and i am proud and feeling lucky to have such a nice company in form of IB. my deepest wishes for you all. keep me in ur pryayers insh.

wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!