/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Support the orphan and needy children this ramadan

mercyfororphans
07-21-2012, 04:48 AM
Asalaamualaykum,

Please visit mercyfororphans.ca

Many orphanages to choose from 63 countries. Orphan sponsorship programs and projects such as our backpack project in Pakistan and guyana to support.

Jazakallah kha

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Zaria~
07-21-2012, 02:12 PM
SubhanAllah

JazakAllah khair for this thread.

We should be doing so much more than donations, if we have the means, insha Allah!

Just a reminder:

• Would you like to be like a Mujaahid or like those who spend their days fasting and their nights praying?

"One who cares for widows and the poor is like those who fight in the way of Allah or those who spend their days fasting and their nights praying." [Agreed upon, also in Adab al-Mufrad of Imaam Al-Bukhari in chapter "The Virtue of Those Who Care for Orphans"]

• Would you like your heart to soften and Allah subhaanahuwata`aalaa to answer your prayers?

A man once came to the Messenger of Allah, sallallaahu`alaihiwasallam, and complained that he feels hardness in his heart. The Messenger of Allah said, what translated means, "Would you like that your heart becomes soft and that you acquire what you need? Be merciful with the orphan, pat his head and feed him from what you eat. This will soften your heart, and enable you to get what you need." [At-Tabaraanee & As-Silsilah as-Saheehah]

• Would you like Allah Subhanahuwata`alaa to remove one of your griefs on the Day of Judgment?

"Whoever removes a worldly grief from a believer, Allah will remove from him one of the griefs of the Day of Judgment" [Saheeh Muslim]

• Would you like forgiveness and bounty from Allah subhanahuwata`ala?

"The Shaitan promises you poverty and enjoins you on lewdness. But Allah promises you forgiveness from Himself with bounty. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower." [Soorah al-Baqarah, 268]

• Would you like angels to make Du'aa for you?

"No day dawns upon [Allah's] servants without two angels descending [to Earth]. One of them says, 'O Allah, give recompense (khalaf) to those who give [charity]!'; the other says, 'O Allah give loss (talaf) to those who withhold [charity]!'"
[Agreed upon]

• Would you like to be in the eternal Jannah with our beloved Prophet and the best of creation, sallallaahu`alaihiwasallam?

"I and the caretaker of the orphan will enter Paradise together like this, raising (by way of illustration) his forefinger and middle finger jointly, leaving no space in between." [Saheeh al-Bukhaari]

What a blessing it is to be able to rear an innocent child - and bring him/ her into the fold of Islam?

We need to open our hearts and minds to the MILLIONS of abandoned/ abused/ orphaned children across the world.

Insha Allah.

Something for us to all strive towards!

:wa:

glo
07-21-2012, 02:34 PM
Do you have a link? I have googled www.mercyfororphans.ca, but the link doesn't work ...

mercyfororphans
07-22-2012, 04:34 AM
It should be up now inshallah. My web hosting designer was doing some updates. Please try it again

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
07-22-2012, 01:34 PM
The link is working now: http://www.mercyfororphans.ca/

Mercyfororphans, I have looked quite carefully at the website.
Does the charity support orphans from ALL religious, cultural and ethnic backgrounds?
I assume it does, but haven't read it specifically saying so - so I thought I'd ask you. Hope you don't mind ...

Scimitar
07-22-2012, 05:36 PM
sorry mercyfororphans, but how do we know you're legit? and not a scammer?

glo
07-23-2012, 02:49 AM
The website looked authentic enough. Unfortunately it's unavailable again.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!