/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Old member returned

Masriya
07-22-2012, 09:30 AM
Assalamoalykum,

As the last time I posted in the IB forums was over a year ago, I thought it necessary to introduce myself again. I am a pharmacist living in Egypt and I joined this forum with an intention of promoting Islam (my English language is fairly good) and to learn about Muslims living in other parts of the world.

I always think about how I have the advantage of living in a Muslim country with Arabic as a first language and remind myself that I have no excuse if I don't study more about Islam or memorize the Qur'an, as all these acts should be easy to me.

I admire Muslims who live in non-Muslim countries or those who find the Arabic language difficult yet remain steadfast and practice Islam.

Wishing you all a Ramadan Kareem! :sunny:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-22-2012, 09:45 AM
:welcome: aboard ukhty and Ramadan Mubarak to you as well-- what time do you guys breakfast in Egypt and what time is fajr?

:w:

Periwinkle18
07-22-2012, 10:02 AM
Welcome to the Forum :)

Masriya
07-22-2012, 10:18 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome.

format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
:welcome: aboard ukhty and Ramadan Mubarak to you as well-- what time do you guys breakfast in Egypt and what time is fajr?

:w:
Maghrib in Egypt is about 7.00 pm - Egypt time (5.00 pm - GMT) and Fajr is about 3.30 am - Egypt time (1.30 am - GMT).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
07-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Welcome back.

Alpha Dude
07-22-2012, 05:10 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

Welcome back.

Muslim Woman
07-23-2012, 12:14 PM
:wa:

Welcome back sis :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!