/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam From Singapore

AmirulAsyraf
07-23-2012, 04:15 PM
Salam everyone. Im Amirul Asyraf. Trying my best to learn islam as much as i can. Any brothers here from Singapore ? need a brother that could be my partner in seeking knowledge and also keep me in my track. Anyone ? Hello ? hahaha. jazakallah khairan.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
07-23-2012, 04:25 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forum

Insha'Allaah you shall learn a lot here

Hulk
07-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Wa alaykumsalam!

We have a few singaporean brothers here :statisfie

AmirulAsyraf
07-23-2012, 04:40 PM
Alhamdulillah ! Good to hear that ! Do you have the names ? By the way, please intro more about yourself bro hulk. Love to know more about you. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
07-23-2012, 04:46 PM
Off the top of my head, disphoricrocker(something like that) is from singapore. I am just a 23 year old bro who is here to make friends, learn and have fun. There are many nice people here. One of the most nicest is the person who first responded to your post hehe. She is like a robot when it comes to hangman.

AmirulAsyraf
07-23-2012, 05:19 PM
"reply to you like a robot" hahaha. Such a lively online muslim community. I am starting to love this forum already. Hope to learn so much from this forum, insyaallah. Btw, i am only 17 year old boy so do go easy on me. :) hehe

ardianto
07-23-2012, 06:20 PM
Wa'alaikum salam

From Singapore? welcome to Islamicboard, lah.

Oh, oh, I hope I can celebrate Eid-ul Fitri in Singapore again like in 2005. Salah Eid in embassy masjid, ate in Eid party in ambassador house, then shopping in Mustafa Center. :D

PouringRain
07-23-2012, 10:44 PM
Welcome to the forum.

AmirulAsyraf
07-23-2012, 11:01 PM
haha, good to know that you have been to Singapore and also the 24/7 Mustafa center, kakak ardianto ! Selamat Ramadhan ! ;D

dysphoricrocker
07-24-2012, 12:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Brother ardianto, your "lah" sounded so unnatural. Hehe. We Singaporeans can make it sound like perfect English :D

format_quote Originally Posted by AmirulAsyraf
kakak ardianto !
Kakak ardianto? It's abang. Well at least here we call him by abang, or maybe pak ardianto? Sounds better.

format_quote Originally Posted by AmirulAsyraf
Any brothers here from Singapore ?
Welcome here brother Amirul. I am the man you're looking for! (: Like you, i too am seeking knowledge, so it's great to have a fellow countryman with a common purpose here. I'm sure you will learn alot here. The people here are great too.

Which part of sg are you from?

ardianto
07-24-2012, 02:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dysphoricrocker
Kakak ardianto? It's abang. Well at least here we call him by abang, or maybe pak ardianto? Sounds better.
I am 45 years old. :)

But it's okay if you want to call me brother, abang, kakak, pak, uncle. But, .... do not call me grandpa.

dysphoricrocker
07-24-2012, 03:04 AM
But it's okay if you want to call me brother, abang, kakak, pak, uncle. But, .... do not call me grandpa.
45?! SubhanAllah. Okay then, Uncle ardianto :statisfie

Riana17
07-24-2012, 06:13 AM
Wa'alaikum salam

Oh, oh, I hope I can celebrate Eid-ul Fitri in Singapore again like in 2005. Salah Eid in embassy masjid, ate in Eid party in ambassador house, then shopping in Mustafa Center. :D
Asalam Bro
and Welcome Brother AmirulAsyraf

Yah we are missing Singapore too, we plan to go back inshallah this coming April, inshallah

Why not celebrate again? Air Asia is soooo cheap :D

Al-Mufarridun
07-24-2012, 08:35 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum bro, May Allah swt keep you on the straight path. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!