/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any tajweed classes in West London?

Serendipity
07-23-2012, 04:33 PM
I'm trying to find tajweed classes but they are always in East London which is too far away form me so does anyone know any in west london?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
07-23-2012, 07:04 PM
:salamext:

I found this class on gumtree, it's in Hounslow, check it out, but the Imam is a Brother :hmm:, but you can still look through the info and see if it's to your liking :)

http://www.gumtree.com/p/community/quran-classes-for-sisters-in-hounslow-on-sunday-between-1pm-3pm/107119885

I
will see if any of my acquaintances know any classes :)

Serendipity
07-23-2012, 07:22 PM
jazak'allah khair for that hounslow is a bit too far from where I live but its better then nothing.

Serendipity
07-27-2012, 11:54 AM
*Bump*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
10-23-2012, 03:45 AM
Al-muntada masjid do tawjeed...closest station parsons green

Zabel
10-23-2012, 03:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nostalgia
I'm trying to find tajweed classes
What are these?

Aprender
10-23-2012, 05:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zabel
What are these?
I'm a new Muslim myself but tajweed is something to help the one reciting the Quran recite it in the proper way. They're different rules for reciting the Quran in the way it was recited in the time of the Prophet, peace be upon him. Taking a tajweed class will help one improve the pronunciation of the words when reciting verses from the Quran in the classical Arabic.

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than me can correct anything I might have said wrong or expand on it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!