/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Rhi
07-25-2012, 03:07 PM
:statisfie Hello everyone. :statisfie

My name is Rhi and I'm fourteen years old. I'm unsure about my religion but the one that fascinates me the most is Islam. The Muslims I have spoken to a very kind so I hope to make friends on here. I love to write poetry, read and listen to music. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-25-2012, 03:12 PM
Welcome to the forum Rhi.

Fourteen years old?. My oldest son is fourteen years old too. :)

Rhi
07-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Thank you. :) Yes, that is my age. ^_^

Signor
07-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Greetings Rhi

Welcome to IB.Not Only A Home Of Worldwide Muslim e-community but Other Faiths as well.Hope you will find the same traits in Muslims here as you seen in real life.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
07-25-2012, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rhi
:statisfie Hello everyone. :statisfie

My name is Rhi and I'm fourteen years old. I'm unsure about my religion but the one that fascinates me the most is Islam. The Muslims I have spoken to a very kind so I hope to make friends on here. I love to write poetry, read and listen to music. :)
:salamext:

Hi, welcome to the forums!

There's alot of teenagers here so you'll enjoy it.

If you want to check some links first, you can visit:

http://IslamReligion.com and http://theDeenShow.com

You can ask any questions you want, we'll be happy to answer them :D

Qurratul Ayn
07-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Peace be upon you

Welcome to the forum!

Insha'Allaah (God-willing), you shall learn a lot here and find your stay beneficial too :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!