/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reputation

Signor
07-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Assalamo Alaikum

Does Reputation open some closed doors,i mean some forbidden forums,there are still some places where i can't post and i don't understand why?(besides the places where mods can only post)

Regards

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
07-25-2012, 04:16 PM
Nope it's just for fun

جوري
07-25-2012, 04:49 PM
phew I thought you were going to blab about the presidential suite! :nervous:

AabiruSabeel
07-25-2012, 04:53 PM
:sl:

Which sections are you unable to post in? Some of the sections were closed for Ramadhan and maybe you were trying to post in those sections.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Signor
07-25-2012, 05:12 PM
Waalikum Assalaam

I am talking about Clarifications about Islam Section

Insaanah
07-25-2012, 05:28 PM
:sl:

^ Clarifications about Islam has been closed for Ramadan, as have Puzzles and Humour, World Affairs and Comparative Religion.

Signor
07-25-2012, 05:56 PM
okay,now its clear
But what is the role of reputation even then besides "reputation"?Because "likes"? do the same thing

PouringRain
07-25-2012, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SaneFellow
okay,now its clear
But what is the role of reputation even then besides "reputation"?Because "likes"? do the same thing
With reputation you can give a comment, and with "like" you can not.

Another advantage to reputation is you can silently agree with someone, rather than publicly showing your "like."

~Zaria~
07-25-2012, 07:19 PM
Assalamu-alaikum,

Are a certain no. of reps required before one can post in the Advice and Support Section, and gain access to the gender-specific sections?
I cannot access both.

Shukran

جوري
07-25-2012, 07:50 PM
Sr. Zaria pls apply directly to the sister' section when you do you'll get access to advise and support in shaa Allah.
We've had female impersonators in the past and it's easy to write up loads of posts so a system of checks and balances exists I am sure you'll come to appreciate those safety features in shaa Allah.

~Zaria~
07-25-2012, 07:58 PM
^ I have applied (months ago).

I can assure all - I look, think and act like a female (for the most part) : )

جوري
07-25-2012, 08:06 PM
:haha: that's comforting considering when I personally took the 'is your brain male or female'
http://www.blogthings.com/whatgenderisyourbrainquiz/ quiz my brain gender was 80% dude :D :D so it's not necessarily a criteria anymore lol.. At any rate just apply again in shaa Allah.. Give a nudge to the ladies of leisure you know last I left them they were caking and teaing and a nap ensues unfortunately so wake em up.

جوري
07-25-2012, 08:11 PM
I retook it now Al7mdulillah Ramadan mellowed me a bit.

Your Brain is 40% Female, 60% Male

Post it now!

You have a total boy brain
Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts
And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...
You never like to get feelings too involved
how scientific is this crap? :hmm:

Hulk
07-25-2012, 08:32 PM
Also.. and this is my theory.. If you have huuuge reps. Your avatar will be bigger ;D

Scimitar
07-25-2012, 09:24 PM
^LOL, in some cases, they pop out of the screen ^

<- in others, they look like they got stamped :D

Scimi

glo
07-26-2012, 07:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
phew i thought you were going to blab about the presidential suite! :nervous:
lol ;D

dysphoricrocker
07-26-2012, 08:11 AM
and i just realised i can post here finally. I couldn't before this. Weird.

Deengal
07-26-2012, 08:44 AM
How does one post links? I wanted to share some videos in the multimedia section but it wouldnt let me. lol

Haya emaan
07-26-2012, 10:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Deengal
How does one post links? I wanted to share some videos in the multimedia section but it wouldnt let me. lol
you will be allowed to post links and get access many other features once you are a full member i.e after 50 posts..

Signor
07-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Wow,This thread has not served only as a humor thread but solved two other problems as well:p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!