/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Near death at seaworld

جوري
07-25-2012, 04:03 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
07-25-2012, 04:09 PM
Man.. Killer Whales are pretty but their intelligent and aggressive.

جوري
07-25-2012, 04:21 PM
They don't belong in a pool entertaining humans do they? :hmm:
just watched a show like that myself but with seals...seemed unnatural to have them perform. They belong in the wild ...

Hulk
07-25-2012, 08:56 PM
It does make me feel uneasy when seeing animals "performing". Mainly because we don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Are the animals happy? Are they treated well? I know it is possible to teach certain animal certain "tricks" by introducing a "reward system" to them but this might not be able to apply to those "alpha" animals like lions, bears, or killer whales like the one above. I believe those animals are much less submissive which might mean that trainers might actually "break" their spirit in order to make them submit. :cry:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
07-25-2012, 09:38 PM
we"re all meant to submit only to Allah - btw if that whale wanted him dead he'd have done it easily in 3 seconds -- even the wounds on his feet were superficial ..I think the whale wanted to teach them a lesson .. wild creatures have a presence, and dignity .. I don't believe they auditioned them before captivity to see which whales are media hungry and wannabe on the X factor :skeleton:

Hulk
07-25-2012, 10:04 PM
Now that I watched it again it reminded me of an old clip I watched where I think a gorilla was "scaring" a man to remind him "who's boss".;D

SBK786
07-25-2012, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=Hulk;1535143]Now that I watched it again it reminded me of an old clip I watched where I think a gorilla was "scaring" a man to remind him "who's boss".;D

Lol that made me laugh, however at the same time, sorry for the poor ranger who got trembled on..

Perseveranze
07-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Keeping wild animals in cages for our entertainment is haraam. They deserve to be in their habitats.

SBK786
07-25-2012, 11:31 PM
Brother you shouldn't have wild animals in our houses anyway.. And I am sure dogs, cats, rats, and other pets are not allowed, even though they aren't wild animals.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, Jazakallah.
&ALLAH KNOWS BEST

جوري
07-26-2012, 01:52 AM
I believe you can have domestic pets like cats so long as you feed them and are kind to them. I personally don't like any pets .. I can always tell which people have cats the minute I walk through the door .. I don't really like funny odors whether pets or stinky food.
I especially hate to see those monster size dogs in small city apartments just seems unfair to them really they don't need to be couch potatoes just because their owners are.

dysphoricrocker
07-26-2012, 02:39 AM
I do not think keeping cats is haram. I love them sooo much but too bad for me my parents don't

ardianto
07-26-2012, 03:55 AM
This thread remind me to a movie, Free Willy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Willy

The-Deist
01-13-2015, 07:37 PM
Gorilaas are cool and pretty strong in my opinion
Allah knows best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!