/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hey :) my 2nd la Famila :)

Senorita_arabia
07-26-2012, 08:00 AM
salam wa 3lykom EVERYONE :statisfie , Im not really a new member its just i havnt been here for so long and now that im back I tried logging in my old user name which I dont really remember it as well. So i tired to retrieve it by entering my email yet that weird verification image gave me a hassle :exhausted lol so its either i dont know how to read em or there is sumthin definitely wrong ^o) Felt like i wasnt human haha;D lol anywayz im back and i have sooooooo many questions so im excited to learn ! N btw im obsessed with Spanish n i want to learn it so isa there is a thread here for for ppl like me who wanna learn spanish cuz haha i been making my own words in Spanish as if they are really spanish and my friends had told me maybe its time for u to learn Real spanish lol but anyways hope i can learn and expand my knowledge in islam and help others with what i can :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
dysphoricrocker
07-26-2012, 08:18 AM
Wa'alaikumsalam.

Welcome back here sis! Maybe you can get the admins to assist you in recovering your old account? (:

Senorita_arabia
07-26-2012, 08:22 AM
thank you bro , inshallah i ll ask them but they definitely need to sort out that verification image because i believe something isnt right !

Hulk
07-26-2012, 09:56 AM
Wa alaykum salam!

Hey man I totally get why you like spanish. When I was 13 a lot of my usernames were "spanisho" because I was really interested in learning it. Spanish-speaking folks probably find it a ridiculous name lol. I bought a cassette tape which came with a book on speaking spanish. I got pretty good at it except for one problem; no one around me spoke spanish! Hahaha! I have since forgotten a lot of what I have learnt though I still feel a bit of connection to it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qurratul Ayn
07-26-2012, 11:11 AM
:wasalamex

Welcome back to the forum!!!

Insha'Allaah you shall learn a lot here and find your say beneficial

I don't think there is a Spanish thread, but maybe one could be started by... YOU, Sister Senorita_arabia! Lol! Insha'Allaah!

Buenas tardes, mi hermana (it's afternoon in the UK :D)

muslimah bird
07-26-2012, 02:17 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum , hope you have a beneficial stay

Senorita_arabia
07-26-2012, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
Wa alaykum salam!

Hey man I totally get why you like spanish. When I was 13 a lot of my usernames were "spanisho" because I was really interested in learning it. Spanish-speaking folks probably find it a ridiculous name lol. I bought a cassette tape which came with a book on speaking spanish. I got pretty good at it except for one problem; no one around me spoke spanish! Hahaha! I have since forgotten a lot of what I have learnt though I still feel a bit of connection to it.
Yea i was thinking about getting a CD or sumthin but then again i dont think i can learn that way i ll get bored easily well im thinking of taking a spanish class instead of arabic in uni since i do need to take a language ..! should be interestin :P... but yea if u dont have any1 to speak with it will be totally pointless so IM on a quest to have sum Latino FRIENDS LOL :) but thanks for ur inputs bro !

Senorita_arabia
07-26-2012, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn
:wasalamex

Welcome back to the forum!!!

Insha'Allaah you shall learn a lot here and find your say beneficial

I don't think there is a Spanish thread, but maybe one could be started by... YOU, Sister Senorita_arabia! Lol! Insha'Allaah!

Buenas tardes, mi hermana (it's afternoon in the UK :D)
ding ding ding :) tht is a grt Idea to start a thread but i was hoping sumone who knew spanish should start one so i can learn from him/her ... haha at least wen i start creating my own words i would get caught doing so lol... but thanks for welcoming me sister ! n Como estas :P ( how are you :P)

Hulk
07-26-2012, 04:52 PM
Por que!!!!!

Senorita_arabia
07-26-2012, 04:57 PM
does that mean " because " or " that" lol or did google translate failed me !^o)

Hulk
07-26-2012, 05:01 PM
lol it means "why" sis ;D I was just adding a "dramatic" feel!

Qurratul Ayn
07-26-2012, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Senorita_arabia
Como estas
Muy bien, gracias mi hermana, y tu??? (Very good, thank you my sister, and yourself?)

Aprender
07-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Hola mi querida hermana. Es bueno que tu quieres aprender español. Es un idioma hermoso..

I am so happy to have you here on this forum with us and especially during Ramadan :-) Welcome back and I look forward to getting to know you better in shaa Allah. :)

Senorita_arabia
07-26-2012, 05:12 PM
Muy bien, gracias ...Te gusta este foro LI islamico? :statisfie

Senorita_arabia
07-26-2012, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn

Muy bien, mi hermana, y tu??? (Very good, thank you, and yourself?)
Muy bien, gracias ...Te gusta este foro LI islamico? :statisfie

Senorita_arabia
07-26-2012, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
Hola mi querida hermana. Es bueno que tu quieres aprender español. Es un idioma hermoso..

I am so happy to have you here on this forum with us and especially during Ramadan :-) Welcome back and I look forward to getting to know you better in shaa Allah. :)
aw thank you so much :) im glad to be here ..R u fluent in spanish ? cuz if u are I would be honored to learn from u :)

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
07-26-2012, 07:41 PM
Bienvenida a los foros hermana! :D Estoy the acuerdo con nuestra hermana, Aprender, el español. es un idioma hermoso!

- cOsMiC

Senorita_arabia
07-26-2012, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
Bienvenida a los foros hermana! :D Estoy the acuerdo con nuestra hermana, Aprender, el español. es un idioma hermoso!

- cOsMiC
Lol translate Plz :)

Hulk
07-26-2012, 10:14 PM
From what I can decipher..

Sister, with, aprender, spanish, idioms,

Aprender
07-26-2012, 10:40 PM
She said:

"Welcome to the forum sister. I agree with our sister Aprender, Spanish is a beautiful language."

Aprender
07-26-2012, 10:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Senorita_arabia
.R u fluent in spanish ? cuz if u are I would be honored to learn from u
:embarrass I wouldn't say that I am completely fluent in Spanish as I sometimes have grammar errors in my writing but I would be happy to teach you what I know in shaa Allah.

Keep in mind that I sometimes use made up words too. I grew up in a Mexican community so some words here and there aren't exactly standard Spanish hehehe.

Hulk
07-26-2012, 10:53 PM
Muchos gracias mi hermana.

Senorita_arabia
07-27-2012, 01:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn

- cOsMiC
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
From what I can decipher..

Sister, with, aprender, spanish, idioms,
At least u got sumthin right ....:)

Senorita_arabia
07-27-2012, 02:02 AM
:embarrass I wouldn't say that I am completely fluent in Spanish as I sometimes have grammar errors in my writing but I would be happy to teach you what I know in shaa Allah.

Keep in mind that I sometimes use made up words too. I grew up in a Mexican community so some words here and there aren't exactly standard Spanish hehehe.
Haha I guess I'm nt the only one :) and I apperciate it :) so I'm thinking u should start the Spanish thread :)

Senorita_arabia
07-27-2012, 02:04 AM
She said:

"Welcome to the forum sister. I agree with our sister Aprender, Spanish is a beautiful language."
Thank u so much sista :):statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!