/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam

Callisto
07-26-2012, 03:32 PM
I ask for forgiveness from you for my belligerence and argumentation. I am here to learn as a new muslim.

Here is a gift of some effort I expended in return. I tried to tee up a discussion about Palestine in a military and defense based foreign affairs forum. Given that it is Ramadan, our previous discussions are over. However, here is a way for you to make some Jihad during the Holy Month and deliver some truth to the west.

The thread starts here: (worldaffairsboard.com/middle-east-north-africa/62879-british-catastrophe-4.html#post879319) and there are a few good posts, I think. There is even a post where a guy agrees that the west externally and materially supports all oppressive Muslim governments who oppress its citizens and violates their human rights. The thread ends with a wonderful poem. Go over, read the thread and pluck out things that have been said that you agree with an comment on it. May the iron will of Allah be in your right hand.

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
07-26-2012, 04:26 PM
:wasalamex

Why a one post wonder?????

Stay and learn and share your knowledge :)

Ramadhaan Mubarak

Callisto
07-26-2012, 04:43 PM
Thank you. I have had my say and now I am trying to get back to self-restraint during my first Ramadan. I fasted the first two days, then not.

Please go over to the link I posted and get everyone else to do so as well. It is the lessor Jihad of spreading truth within society that is at play, and since you cannot use actions to affect Palestine, you can certainly use your tongue and your heart. Post away and tell them what you think about the legitimacy of Israel.

ps. UAE is up 1-0 against Uruguay. yip, yip! Waiting for the Brazil-Egypt match!
God bless you.

Callisto
07-26-2012, 06:40 PM
I went through the thread and picked out some core argumentation I engaged in. Some of them may be things y'all could jump on.
  • The start of my argument (worldaffairsboard.com/middle-east-north-africa/62879-british-catastrophe-4.html#post879319)
  • Proposed Palestinian 2 contiguous state solution (worldaffairsboard.com/middle-east-north-africa/62879-british-catastrophe-9.html#post879471)
  • Proof of long-term strategic Israeli suppression of Palestinians (worldaffairsboard.com/middle-east-north-africa/62879-british-catastrophe-10.html#post879586)
  • Confronting the senior respected Colonel, who is taking **** (worldaffairsboard.com/middle-east-north-africa/62879-british-catastrophe-11.html#post879618)
  • More with the Colonel (worldaffairsboard.com/middle-east-north-africa/62879-british-catastrophe-12.html#post879633)
  • Acknowledging legitimacy of terrorism, while not supporting it (worldaffairsboard.com/middle-east-north-africa/62879-british-catastrophe-13.html#post879653)
  • Summary of the core argument (worldaffairsboard.com/middle-east-north-africa/62879-british-catastrophe-13.html#post879656)
  • More on long-term, planned invasion of Israelis into Palestine (worldaffairsboard.com/middle-east-north-africa/62879-british-catastrophe-13.html#post879662)
  • A poster admitting that the west materially supports autocratic regimes across the Muslim world, who in turn suppress and oppress their population (worldaffairsboard.com/middle-east-north-africa/62879-british-catastrophe-13.html#post879683)
  • The last post: a wonderful poem, by someone who agrees with us. It brought tears to my eyes. (worldaffairsboard.com/middle-east-north-africa/62879-british-catastrophe-14.html#post879695)
Now, go have some fun with them! :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Callisto
07-26-2012, 08:02 PM
Hey!! Egypt scored against Brazil! That's fantastic! Well done, Misr! Ramadan Kareem!

:statisfie

Callisto
07-26-2012, 08:20 PM
Another beautiful goal for Misr! Woo Hoo!!

PouringRain
07-26-2012, 10:50 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Callisto
08-02-2012, 12:29 AM
Misr makes it to the Quarter Finals with a superb game against Belarus. They will face Japan, of all teams, in Saturday's matchup. That is no easy way forward, at all. Japan is a super team, having beaten Spain in group play.

Let's go Misr!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!