/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Experimenting on Animals

GuestFellow
07-26-2012, 05:05 PM
:sl:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-18979101

^ This is disturbing. :/

I personally would rather be blind than to inflict pain on another animal or human being.

I think these type of experiments are setting a precedent. If experiments are conducted in a manner that cause pain, but is supported because the outcome is considered to have a positive impact on the community, then who knows what this might lead to.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-26-2012, 05:59 PM
I don't mind so long as it is genuine research and not merely to be cruel.
When you animal test you actually have to take courses on what's acceptable and on the limits of what you can do and how.
If you are not experimenting how will we ever find cures or learn of side effect profile etc.
If it isn't an animal it's a human being.
I am not into senseless hunting or frivolous experimentation but genuine research that benefits children or adults is necessary.
We eat them, we use their skin we've been given dominion over them.. It's also part of the cycle of life.

GuestFellow
07-26-2012, 06:06 PM
^ Asslamu Aliakum,

My only limit is when experiments cause pain.

جوري
07-26-2012, 06:10 PM
:wa:

anesthetics are always used but I appreciate how jarring this is- unfortunately it's often a necessary evil.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!