/* */

PDA

View Full Version : May the peace, blessings and mercy of Allah be upon you!

quranscientist
07-27-2012, 04:36 AM
Peace be upon you.

I am brother 'Abdullah. I have been a Muslim my whole life. I live in America though, and have grown up around many nonislamic influences. I want to connect more deeply with Islam, in the real world and also online, and in all aspects of my life. So, by Allah's graces, I have looked for and found an Islamic forum.

Thank you Allah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
dysphoricrocker
07-27-2012, 05:56 AM
Wa'alaikumsalam.

Welcome here brother Abdullah. Indeed you have found the right forum! (:

Qurratul Ayn
07-27-2012, 11:01 AM
:wasalamex

Wa'Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

And may peace, blessings and mercy of Allaah be upon you

Welcome to the forum!

Insha'Allaah you shall find the forum beneficial and learn a lot here too

muslimah bird
07-27-2012, 03:10 PM
Welcome to the forum brother Abdullah, hope you have a a beneficial stay here

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
07-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Greetings and peace be with you brother 'Abdullah, welcome to the forum,

May your journey in faith continue to grow, and your efforts blessed during this holy time

Every blessing

Eric

Hulk
07-27-2012, 05:32 PM
Hello brotha how are you today?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!