/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Free Halab, a weblog about the Syrian Revolution

Hamoudeh
07-27-2012, 06:38 PM
Assalamu `Alaykum

freehalab.wordpress.com

At the Onset of the Liberation of Aleppo is a weblog offering the latest news, reports, perspectives and analysis concerning the Syrian revolution. Focussing on the reality of the events that are taking place on the ground more than on the international politics dealing with them, special attention is given to the role of Syria’s traditional Sunni scholarly community and the religious and ethnic challenges faced by the country at large. Last but not least, it seeks to expose the façade of an alliance of families claiming to govern and represent a nation, while relying on pillars of tyranny, oppression, destruction, brutality, mass murder, cultism, sectarianism, corruption, deception and conspiracy in order to survive.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamoudeh
08-26-2012, 02:20 PM
Many new posts on the blog, when will the links finally work?

Wassalam

freehalab.wordpress.com

جوري
08-26-2012, 03:40 PM
I just saw a woman lose both her husband and son in the same day.. I don't think I can take her sobs out of my mind.. 7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel..imsad

Aminat
08-28-2012, 03:20 PM
On the 14th of August my dear brother Ramzan was killed in Syria, far from his home. He was a real Chechenian, a real Muslim and a faithful warrior of the Allah!! The Almighty will punish the killers!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
08-28-2012, 03:29 PM
inna lillah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon.. may Allah swt grant all Muslim martyrs whether in syria or the east or west Jannat Al Firdaws in shaa Allah.

Hamoudeh
08-31-2012, 01:49 PM
Imam Khalid Latif: A Prayer for Syria
freehalab.wordpress.com/2012/08/31/imam-khalid-latif-a-prayer-for-syria/

Shaykh Rateb al-Nabulsi at the Heart of the Revolution
freehalab.wordpress.com/2012/08/31/shaykh-rateb-al-nabulsi-at-the-heart-of-the-revolution/[/url]

Hamoudeh
09-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Assad’s "Barrel Bombs"
freehalab.wordpress.com/2012/09/01/assads-barrel-bombs/

Turkmen villages come under attack in Syria
freehalab.wordpress.com/2012/09/01/turkmen-villages-come-under-attack-in-syria/

Bosnian who fled from Aleppo: worse than Sarajevo
freehalab.wordpress.com/2012/09/01/bosnian-who-fled-from-aleppo-worse-than-sarajevo

Leaked: Assad’s Soldiers Setting Houses On Fire
freehalab.wordpress.com/2012/09/01/leaked-assads-soldiers-setting-houses-on-fire

“Is this the freedom you want” he says, while he sets the house on fire. “Assad or we will burn the country, Assad or we will burn the country completely” he says.

Hamoudeh
09-05-2012, 04:17 AM
Shaykh Hamza Yusuf and Imam Zaid Shakir at DC rally for Syria
freehalab.wordpress.com/2012/09/05/shaykh-hamza-yusuf-imam-zaid-shakir-at-dc-rally-for-syria/

Links please? JazzakumAllah khayran

Hamoudeh
09-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Shaykh Hisham Borhani in support of the Rifa`i Shaykhs
freehalab.wordpress.com/2012/09/05/shaykh-hisham-burhani-in-support-of-the-rifai-shaykhs/

Still no links ....

Hamoudeh
09-06-2012, 04:54 AM
Homs: What Barrel Bombings Look Like
freehalab.wordpress.com/2012/09/06/homs-what-barrel-bombings-look-like

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!