/* */

PDA

View Full Version : We are starstuff

CosmicPathos
07-27-2012, 07:51 PM
How humbling and beautiful it is to know that the twinkling stars we behold every night, we are a part of them. As lovers separated and then gazing at each other, we at them, and they shining for us. How one cannot appreciate the Mastermind (Allah swt) behind all this is truly beyond me.

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/443810

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
07-27-2012, 08:37 PM
Ah, a carl sagan vid. Good stuff. One of my favorite quotes from him is "The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, But the way those atoms are put together". - Carl Sagan

Indeed, to reflect upon Allah's creation, the vastness and beauty of it all takes one's breath away doesn't it? When u look at the stars and realize the earth is just another sparkling speck like the one you see out there...and you, yourself are standing on that speck, and ur even smaller. O_O Amazing. Subhan Allah!

- cOsMiC

CosmicPathos
07-27-2012, 09:28 PM
Indeed.

I think my favorite quote by Sagan is

“We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever.” ― Carl Sagan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!