/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help me, this is my story.....

peace10
07-28-2012, 07:11 AM
Salam aleikum!

First, sorry for my bad english.

I will tell you my story so you can help me, because I have it so
hard just now.. I dont want to go the mosque with this, maybe later.

Ok, lets make it "short", I cant tell you
exactly how it is, because I might expose myself.

I am from a muslim (Sunni if thats matter?) family. My parents moved to another country when
they got married. They lived with eachother for some years, and had some children.

My mom was a very god human, and did eveything for us. She is from a big and good family.

One day, a relative to us moved to the same city we lived in (she wasnt good) she wanted to destroy my
my mothers and father life.

She was married with a relative to me to. But she was a false human,
she talked to other man and so. And slowly took my mothers with her and then the problem began,
my mother gat to know som of her friends (men) but my mom wasnt interested in other guys, never.

But one day, this girl said to my mom come and meet (name of the guy). He was a very good man,
and he was christian.. my mother went out to see him, when she was with the guy, the girl called
to my mom and said your that family are here to kill you or something like that, and the christian
guy said he could help her.

They escaped togeter with me and my other brothers, later they fell in love, they got children.
So my brothers from my bilogical father are *muslims and the others from the christian man is
christians.

And this time I was very young (maybe 7) and Im the oldest of my siblings (only boys).

And we started to live lke christian, we ate pork, and did things christian did. We didnt fallow
Islamic rules. I grow older but I didnt never thnk about religion, but always belived in good. One
time I almost lost my faith in Good, but I didnt do that.

And time continiud, me and my brother visitd my father some times when we were youg, I promised
my father to visit him when I turned 18, and he called me some days after I turned 18, I decied
to meet him, and everything worked well, he knew I wasent a real muslim. After som time I then
said I want to meet our relatives.

He said, ok, we can do that. It ended with me going to my relatives alone. They liked me, but they
feelt sorry for me, because I wansnt like a muslim, I was like a Christian. They said, when you go home
contact an Imam and tell him your story, he will help you. They even said, say the Shahada for us,
I did that, and they said, after this, you cant make haram.

When I came home, I started to read about Islam, a lot. I sat up the whole night, I was tired.
I was so sad after all things I had done, I started to feel sick. I felt unwell, my
heart was beating quickly. I stoped reading and took a paus.

The I decided to say the Shahada for my self, I said it some times, I tried to say it right,
(I cant speak arabic, I underatand a little).

When I said it, I felt something in my body, I didnt now what that was, but it was a geat feeling,
and felt like new human, I wasnt tired anymore, its was so nice. I cant explain that. I than decided'
to become a real muslim.

I wanted to tell this to my bilogical father, so I took the car immediately and drove it fast
(stupid I know) to him.. and then I drive of the road, but nothing happend to me.. my mom and her man come
and took me home to them.

I told them about this feeling and everything (My mom do not know much about Islam) so she
couldnt help me. Her man, he said its nothing (he doenst believe in Islam). He said its
something that can happen. So I decided to forget it. This was over a year ago. I decided to
not tell my bilogical father.

They know I was chocked from the crash, they let me live in the hospital
so I could understand and calm down, I than went out fully recovered. Started working and living
like usual -not like a muslim.

So now, the crazy thing happen, I was on youtube som days ago, clicked on some videos, the I come into
a muslim video, I went down to see the commentars, I read the first commentar (highest rated).

The commentar was like this, he answears somone, " You dont know Islam, the secret to people
converting is that they get a feeling that you cant describe, its a beutiful feeling.

I said WOW, this is just what happend to me a year ago. I started google about this and I saw it
normal in Islam, and I come into your site, so therefore I want to ask you for your help.

I told my mom about this commentar on youtube, but she couldnt help me like I said, I told her
man, he said, this is not true, Its not from God, this feeling or power. Islam is false, It
can be from Satan or jin. That scared me, so I dont know what I should do now....

But according to what I read about Islam is that this feeling is from Good, if so, I have
lost my new chans I got 1 year ago...:( Im so sad and I dont know what I should do.. But as you
can see I have had it hard.. I had noone to ask or someone that could help me.
Now after this I feel down and bad for my self...

Can I say Shahada again and be a good muslim? Or is it to late? Can the feeling come back?
I want to test this on my christian brother to.. my moms man say, it will never work on him.

Please answear me if you know to 100% that your answear is right, or maybe you can ask someone
(Understanding) to read it and give me an answear. I think I shold post this on another forum, for
best support.

Have a very good day!

Assalamu aleikum!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maryan0
07-29-2012, 07:51 AM
If you took your shahada then your a Muslim, I don't know if you have to have witnesses when taking the shahadah so maybe someone with greater knowledge can help you. Allah is the most merciful so inshallah repent.
Salam

جوري
07-29-2012, 08:18 AM
You're old enough to make your own decisions - move back with your biological father if you can and do some solitary scholarship while asking Allah swt for guidance.
Your step father is unscrupulous there are some details missing or that I can't make out about your mom like was she Muslim, did she run away with this guy, did your dad grant her a divorce. Etc. at any rate what matters now is your path and journey not the path your mother and her lover took.
Next time ask him what makes him think Christianity is not false does it make sense to worship a man from the middle east and take him for a God? Does God die etc.
Not that it matters anyway it's meaningless to argue with Christians and oxymoronic to ask them for guidance ..
:w:

Hulk
07-29-2012, 09:57 AM
The solution to doubt is knowledge bro. So if you can try to attend classes on Islam to learn more. And welcome to the forum. InshaAllah you will find it comfortable enough here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
07-29-2012, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by peace10
Salam aleikum!

Can I say Shahada again and be a good muslim? Or is it to late? Can the feeling come back?
I want to test this on my christian brother to.. my moms man say, it will never work on him.

Please answear me if you know to 100% that your answear is right, or maybe you can ask someone
(Understanding) to read it and give me an answear. I think I shold post this on another forum, for
best support.

Have a very good day!

Assalamu aleikum!
Walaykum salaam, it is never too late, Allah accepts the repentance of his servants, look at what he says in the Qur'an

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

It simple brother, if you believe that there is only 1 God and he alone is worthy of your worship and you believe in all the prophets and messengers like Moses, Abraham, Jesus, Muhammed, then you are a Muslim.

You can say the shahadda again if you want, and start living like a Muslim I don't see why you can't, but if you do be-aware of your step father because he will try to take you away from Islam, just like he stole your mother from your real father.

How much do you know about Islam??

- Qatada -
07-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Yes you can say shahadah again and you will get the good feeling again :)

If you tell us what language you speak, we can try to help find you people who will speak to you in your language.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!