/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam Alaikum from Fahd Malick

fahdmalick
07-29-2012, 02:55 PM
In the name of Allah Almighty, the most gracious, the most beneficent.

This is Fahd Malick with you, from Lahore, Pakistan. I hope this communiqué finds all the brothers & sisters in the best of health and spirit. Amen

Have yourselves a blessed Ramadan :-)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-29-2012, 04:53 PM
:wa:

Welcome here bro.

InshaAllah u will find the forum beneficial for ur hereafter.

Scimitar
07-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Assalaam Alaikum brother Fahd,

welcome to IslamicBoard, where it's all Islamic, and never boring (I can never be bored of that line haha)

See you on the boards...

(how many times can I use the word BOARD in a post?) (ok i'm boring myself) (see I did it again) (facepalm) (ok I'm outta here)

Scimi

fahdmalick
07-29-2012, 09:15 PM
thank you both :-)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fahdmalick
07-29-2012, 09:23 PM
Dear Muslim Woman

This is the thread ( 134312916 ) that made me register and I want to ask a series question which is of highly importance to me. Somehow, I'm unable to make a *reply to the thread* as the alert prompts me to tell as if my profile is not yet activated. How long and what would it take for me to start actively using the board?

Scimitar
07-30-2012, 12:03 AM
bro you have to get yourself up to 50 posts before the full set of priveleges are given to you (like PM and visitor profiles and other things like being able to post links and quote posts).

Certain sections have closed for Ramadhan, and will re-open after Ramadhan completes insha-Allah. For info on which sections have closed, you can click the following link: http://www.islamicboard.com/news-announcements/50013-ramadhan-closings.html#post1534251

I hope that clears it up :)

Scimi

fahdmalick
07-30-2012, 01:38 AM
oh okay. but i only intend to reply to a topic in order to further the information, would doing so be held for this entire while too?

Scimitar
07-30-2012, 01:58 AM
indeed it will akhi. You see, in the past, this forum has seen a lot of spammers and people with hidden agendas join up here - and in order to maintain a site as cleanly run as this one, some rules and systems have to be set in place. This is why this is one of the more "difficult" forums to get acquainted with - but it makes it all that much more, worthwhile.

This is most likely the best forum I have joined yet. It's really well maintained. Stick around akhi - get to know us :)

Scimi

AabiruSabeel
07-30-2012, 02:19 AM
:sl: bro,

Welcome to IslamicBoard. Hope you will enjoy a beneficial stay with us :ia:.

format_quote Originally Posted by fahdmalick
This is the thread ( 134312916 ) that made me register and I want to ask a series question which is of highly importance to me. Somehow, I'm unable to make a *reply to the thread* as the alert prompts me to tell as if my profile is not yet activated. How long and what would it take for me to start actively using the board?
The thread you mentioned is in the Advice & Support section. In order to reply to anyone else's thread in that section, you will have to be a member of the Brothers section first. Please see the announcement of that section for details: http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...e-section.html

Meanwhile, you can create your own new thread in that section and reply to your own thread. Old members who are also members of the private forums will reply you there :ia:

Scimitar
07-30-2012, 02:41 AM
ooh I didn't know that... nice one akhi :)

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!