07-30-2012, 02:12 AM
:sl:

May Allah protect her, the Palestinians and Muslims all over the world, Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
07-30-2012, 05:06 AM
that's my lil sister... mess with her, and you got big bro on your case... :D

Scimi

(ok, so i cried a little bit - it was beautiful... what?)

Kei
08-02-2012, 09:53 PM
What a bright, brave, wonderful little girl :')
Thanks for posting that, Vision.

BadOlPuttyTat
08-02-2012, 10:12 PM
She reminds me of a girl my mother use to babysit in her daycare :statisfie . Loud mouthed and outspoken but in this girls case it is good.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
08-02-2012, 10:34 PM
the video is clearly staged though... I mean, the camera angles give it away. It was edited. To fit. Nicely too.

Still, a good vid.

جوري
08-02-2012, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
the video is clearly staged though
This is more the reality of little girls in Palestine:

:w:

جوري
08-02-2012, 10:56 PM

and instant orphan like many of our brothers and sisters all over the world.. won't you take heed? When you make tarweeh tonight and maybe you feel pangs of pain and hunger for an hour or two know that this is their everyday reality and put alot of passion and love in your du3a in shaa Allah..

:w:

Scimitar
08-02-2012, 11:01 PM
There are loads of real vids of Palestinian kids on youtube... loads. But this fake vid? :D not happening.

I don't see why a staged vid needs to be created. I just see it as needless attn seeking when the reality is so much more troubling than the inspiration in the staged vid.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!