/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam Everyone! Its been a while!

flowergarden
07-30-2012, 08:04 AM
Salaam all, :statisfie

I hope you're doing well... Ramadan Kareem to you and your family. InshAllah you all have a very blessed month and may Allah bless your prayer and guide you through His beloved mercy.

I haven't been on this site for at least 4 to 6 months, so I wanted to say hello, and give my well wished to all you Brothers and sisters.... I hope everyone is happy and healthy... Let me know how you are doing, any engagements, marriages, births? InshAllah!!!! :statisfie

I been so busy with school, but I am happy to say everyday I get closer to Allah, and it helps me to not be so hard on myself... and thank you to this site, you all help me see I am not alone. :)

Many duaas for you brothers and sisters!!!

Wa Alaikum Asalaam! :shade:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-30-2012, 08:14 AM
:wa:

Welcome back sis :)

yes ; so many news are here for u . May be , u will know one by one . I gave one news , did u get it ? :p

Alpha Dude
07-30-2012, 09:05 AM
Wa alaykum salam,

Welcome back.

Scimitar
07-30-2012, 02:32 PM
Walakum salaam sis and welcome back, masha-Allah.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!