/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do you call this?

جوري
07-30-2012, 05:49 PM
I want one of these

but I want it to be attached to one of these from the other end

does that complicate things? Because it is candelabra size so what would I call an outlet that's candelabra size or get one that would attach to that other size.. does anyone know.. please excuse my ignorance I am trying to work on something but my vocabulary isn't helping the idea in my head..

Jazakoum Allah khyran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
07-30-2012, 06:01 PM
What about the one you have currently (presumably it has stopped working), does it have any markings/information on it? If it does, look around to find what it says.

جوري
07-30-2012, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
What about the one you have currently (presumably it has stopped working), does it have any markings/information on it? If it does, look around to find what it says.
well that's the thing.. I bought an antique chandelier candelabra and please don't laugh but I like to consider myself handy with things but this time I just couldn't fix the wiring and it is because I can't do welding .. I injured many fingers so I had to dump the d@mn thing even though I paid loads of money for it =( and now I am just left with the expensive bulbs so I want to transform them at least I can get some mileage out of them but they don't fit into anything..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!