/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is my fast valid

anonymous
07-31-2012, 12:10 PM
salaam

if you choose to use hot water to do istanja with and then the steam comes towards your face and you breath into it - does this break your fast??

especially if you choose to use hot water yourself

i dont intentionaly try to inhale it but is it my fault cos i choose to use hot water??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
07-31-2012, 12:15 PM
when fasting and you wash your face i find that water goes into my nose -

i blow out the water from my nose but can still feel wetness in there - do you have to completly dry your nose out with a tissue or something??

and if you dont an

anonymous
07-31-2012, 01:40 PM
Salaam

If your use a towel to dry your lips and your nose. For example you blow your nose and later when drying your lips again and the part of the towel which you clean your nose with gets wiped on your lips

Would this break fast

Scimitar
07-31-2012, 02:03 PM
No this won't break fast.

Using atomiser mouth fresheners whilst fastingQuestion: There exists in pharmacies freshners for the mouth in small atomisers. Is it permissible to use them during the day in Ramadan to remove the smell from the mouth?Response: It is enough to use the miswaak which the Prophet (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa-sallaam) has recommended for the mouth whilst fasting rather than the atomisers for the mouth. There is no problem in using the atomiser as long as nothing reaches the throat. However, it is befitting not to dislike the odour (of the mouth) resulting from the fast, since it is indicative of obedience to Allaah as it is beloved to Allaah. It is mentioned in a hadeeth: ((The odour emmanating from the mouth of one who is fasting is more pleasant to Allaah than the smell of musk)). Shaykh Ibn Fowzaan / (Fataawa Ramadan, Volume 2/Page 501/Fatwa No.457), also (al-Muntaqaa min Fataawa ash-Shaykh Saalih ibn Fowzaan, Volume 3/ Page 130)

http://www.ramadan.co.uk/section6.htm

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!