/* */

PDA

View Full Version : bout me :)

maryam khan
07-31-2012, 05:48 PM
hiya. ma names maryam an im 13. r der any teens on dis forum? am really interistd in these inspiring stories etcc dat url talk bout, n i happened 2 enter dis forum while doing an asaignment....so ya....bout me:statisfie

i luuv english ( i wana bcom a journalist)
i go 2 islaahul muslimaat
i luuuv reading
am very friendly

anyways g2g

byyeee n slms;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-31-2012, 05:54 PM
:sl:

Welcome to Islamicboard forum.

13 years old? Masha Allah. There are other teens in the forum. You will meet them, Insha Allah.

Scimitar
07-31-2012, 06:24 PM
Masha-Allah my little sister :)

Welcome to the forum. You will get to know who is who, just stick around... :)

Scimi

Hulk
07-31-2012, 06:33 PM
I believe Sis Sumaiya is around the same age as you hehe. Anyway, good to see that you are interested in expanding your knowledge on Islam. :statisfie Be patient alright. salaam:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serendipity
07-31-2012, 06:42 PM
Welcome to this forum. One post wonder lol.

Qurratul Ayn
07-31-2012, 06:45 PM
:wasalamex

Awww!!! Alhamdulillah, 13! :D

Welcome to the forum, my dearie sister!

Insha'Allaah you shall learn a lot and find your stay beneficial

format_quote Originally Posted by maryam khan
r der any teens on dis forum?
Only mature, sophisticated, pious and knowledgable human beings :)

Hold up... There are also teenagers too :D

format_quote Originally Posted by maryam khan
am really interistd in these inspiring stories etcc dat url talk bout, n i happened 2 enter dis forum while doing an asaignment
Awww!!! Sooo likkle wikkle! *BIG HUG*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!