/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Want to learn Arabic, where do I start?

anonymous
08-01-2012, 02:54 AM
So this is really a question for anyone who has mastered the Arabic language from scratch.. First and foremost I need to learn Quran with tajweed. In fact I want to start from the very basics and be taught it as I don't know Quran at all. The reason being that we were not taught properly and I do not have the correct pronunciation of the Arabic letters, I cant read fluently and I lack understanding of the Quran.I hope to progress to actually speaking Arabic one day. Eventually I only dream to possess such an ability but I just don't know where to begin.

I really want help.. But due to a lack of teachers in my area for personal tuition I may have to rely on self-teaching myself... Please if anyone could suggests any online resources for someone who is having to learn Quran from new I will forever appreciate it, and may Allah bless you for your time... Any tips from those who have learnt Arabic as a language would be great. Please please help me out.. I need to sort my recitation of the Quran out.

:(

Please please help me out i'a

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
08-02-2012, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
So this is really a question for anyone who has mastered the Arabic language from scratch.. First and foremost I need to learn Quran with tajweed. In fact I want to start from the very basics and be taught it as I don't know Quran at all. The reason being that we were not taught properly and I do not have the correct pronunciation of the Arabic letters, I cant read fluently and I lack understanding of the Quran.I hope to progress to actually speaking Arabic one day. Eventually I only dream to possess such an ability but I just don't know where to begin.

I really want help.. But due to a lack of teachers in my area for personal tuition I may have to rely on self-teaching myself... Please if anyone could suggests any online resources for someone who is having to learn Quran from new I will forever appreciate it, and may Allah bless you for your time... Any tips from those who have learnt Arabic as a language would be great. Please please help me out.. I need to sort my recitation of the Quran out.

:(

Please please help me out i'a
:sl:

Regarding improving your recitation of the Qur'an then you will really need to be taught directly for this. Ask around as much as you can from friends, family, relatives and local Masjids and you will certainly come across a good tutor that you can attend lessons with as you really do need personal tuition when it comes to improving tajweed and recitation of the Qur'an as you would need to recite it to the teacher who wil teach and correct you. If there is no alternative at all and you have exhausted all means of trying to find a personal tutor then maybe you can give the following link a go:

http://www.eaalim.com/arabic-quran/1-to-1-courses.aspx

Regarding learning Arabic then i would also recommend you the same. Keep asking around and if you have to travel a little bit then you should do so. However there are many good online learning Arabic websites that do live tuition nowadays. These certainly are not better than having direct personal tuition but are a good alternative especially for those who cannot take the time out to commit to attending classes. Some very good ones include:

http://qibla.com/course/introductory-arabic-i/

http://www.shariahprogram.ca/

http://www.eaalim.com/arabic-quran/1-to-1-courses.aspx

Hope that helped.

anonymous
08-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Jazaka'allah khair for taking your time to reply.. The problem is, in my local area. The Quran is taught how I got taught before.. And the only class that I found has already started and I am not able to start it now.. I have considered the difficulties in self-teaching myself and the obvious obstacles I will face but their does not seem to be nothing else that it's local to me.. Th problem with travelling is I hope to start work soon so I don't want to be stop tajweed classes because of any work commitments or if I can't keep up with them.

I have heard that you can have classes over skype? Does anyone have any information on this for sisters???

May Allah bless you brother for helping me out with these resources... I will have a look at them tomorrow now i'a.

Anyone else? Please all help and guidance is appreciated

Salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!