/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ReIntroducing myself

BadOlPuttyTat
08-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Hi everyone :thankyou: I am not exactly new here but I am just coming back. I disliked other religious forums I have went to and for some odd reason have decided that the Islamic Forum is my first love regarding forums. I never put so much effort into any forum I have been across before so I just had a epiphany and realized I better haul tail and say hello to all you fine Muslim folk.

May you all find comfort in the kisses of a thousand cute fluffy kittens :statisfie (didn't mean for that to sound creepy)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
08-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Peace be upon you

Welcome back to the forum SaitanaKeDasa

God-willing you you shall learn a lot here and find your stay beneficial once again

BadOlPuttyTat
08-01-2012, 11:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn
Peace be upon you

Welcome back to the forum SaitanaKeDasa

God-willing you you shall learn a lot here and find your stay beneficial once again
Hopefully my stay shall be good or shall commit seppuku (google it). I doubt it will come to that though :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!