/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm Ricardo

alhamdulillah20
08-02-2012, 09:41 AM
Hi i'm a beginning Islam believer and discovered the magic this religion gave to me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
08-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Asalamualaikum brother.. how are you doing welcome to the board

Kei
08-02-2012, 10:08 PM
That's cool, welcome to the boards Ricardo :)

Scimitar
08-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Assalaam Alaikum brother Ricardo :)

Welcome to the forum

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BadOlPuttyTat
08-02-2012, 11:17 PM
When I saw this I thought. "Oh no it can't be! Ricky Ricardo!". But welcome to the forum! And if your name IS Ricky Ricardo then you are my best friend no questions asked ;D

Scimitar
08-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Stop it Saito, you'll scare him away :D

BadOlPuttyTat
08-03-2012, 12:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Stop it Saito, you'll scare him away :D
Ya gotta show your brothers in Islam some love always Scimi. Even if your not a Muslim. Or are YOU saying alhamdulillah20 is not your brother? ^o) tsk tsk tsk shame on you

Alhamdulillah20, sorry if Scimitar offended you. He is my little brother I take care of, when he was a baby he was dropped on the head ;D .

But being serious, welcome to the knowledgeable Islamic library known as the Islamic-Board. Muslim or not we are here for you and any questions you need will be answered by knowledgeable Muslims or even me :statisfie

Abz2000
08-03-2012, 12:10 AM
welcome to the forum ricardo, hope you are able to gain from it and also contribute in future.

saitana - what does your username mean?

from this, i took it to mean satan's subject/servant - or does it mean enemy?:

सैतान - saitana - [saitāna]
m (
A) Satan, the devil. 2 m n Applied, as its correspondent in English, to any person or thing horrible, ugly, furious, hateful, harmful &c.
m (
A) Satan, the devil. 2 m n Applied, as its correspondent in English, to any person or thing horrible, ugly, furious, hateful, harmful &c.

DASA:

A foe, demon, infidel, slave or servant; also a fisherman, boatman, ferry man or sailor. (Hin.)

Scimitar
08-03-2012, 12:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SaitanaKeDasa
Ya gotta show your brothers in Islam some love always Scimi. Even if your not a Muslim. Or are YOU saying alhamdulillah20 is not your brother? ^o) tsk tsk tsk shame on you
Wait, you're not a Muslim, so uhm ??? :D

Alhamdulillah20, sorry if Scimitar offended you. He is my little brother I take care of, when he was a baby he was dropped on the head ;D .
This is true, but it made me smarter than the one who chose the wrong path ;D

But being serious, welcome to the knowledgeable Islamic library known as the Islamic-Board. Muslim or not we are here for you and any questions you need will be answered by knowledgeable Muslims or even me :statisfie
You may get a totally random response at times, at other times - he'll be on the ball :D

Aint thtat right, Saito? :statisfie

Scimi

BadOlPuttyTat
08-03-2012, 12:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar

Aint thtat right, Saito? :statisfie

Scimi
STOP CALLING ME SAITO! :raging:
THAT IS A JAPANESE NAME! I AM NOT APART OF THE FUJIWARA CLAN!
On the other hand Saito means correct ;D . But call me The Honorable Great Grand King Lord General Captain Master Chief. That should stuff your mouth and shut you up for a while.

But you see alhamdulillah20 how weird Scimitar is. As I said, he was dropped on the head as a child. But we all love him anyways! Because if we don't no one else will :giggling:

alhamdulillah20
08-03-2012, 09:38 AM
Hahahaah so cool and wauw so many responses!
Thank you all for warm welcoming me, i love you guys.

How are you all doing?

جوري
08-03-2012, 10:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
welcome to the forum ricardo, hope you are able to gain from it and also contribute in future.

saitana - what does your username mean?

from this, i took it to mean satan's subject/servant - or does it mean enemy?:

सैतान - saitana - [saitāna]
m (
m (

DASA:

A foe, demon, infidel, slave or servant; also a fisherman, boatman, ferry man or sailor. (Hin.)
you don't need a dictionary to decipher the obvious.

:welcome: aboard Ricardo enjoy your stay on IB

Jedi_Mindset
08-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Welcome to the forum Ricardo, hope you will like it here Insha'Allah (If its Gods will)

Qurratul Ayn
08-03-2012, 11:13 AM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forum!

Insha'Allaah (God-willing) you shall learn a lot here and find your stay beneficial too

alhamdulillah20
08-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Hi my friends how are you all doing?

I've discovered a very beautiful and respectful page on facebook, only i'm unable to share it with you all :(
Insha'Allah

Scimitar
08-03-2012, 11:11 PM
You will be able to, once you're up to 50 posts :)

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!