/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Light Upon Light

LightUpon:Light
08-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Assalamu 'alaykum,

I represent a small, but expanding organisation called Light Upon Light Academy. Our vision is to provide a service that aims to give solid foundations for anyone starting off on their path to seeking knowledge, children, new Muslims and the like.

We have recently launched Online classes and we hope to expand further through this medium by providing a rich and vibrant classroom experience insha'Allah. Please feel free to search us on Google, we are also on Twitter under the name Light Academy.

I ask Allah subhananu wa ta'aala to accept from us our efforts and place them upon the scale of good deeds on the day of judgement.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
08-02-2012, 04:44 PM
Ameen :)

Scimi

Kei
08-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Great cause.
Keep up the good work, :D

Muslim Woman
08-03-2012, 12:17 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum .

May Allah accepts your deeds.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
08-03-2012, 04:21 PM
Assalamualaikum

Is it your site? http://www.lightacademy.co.uk/

muslimah bird
08-04-2012, 06:56 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum . May Allah reward you

08-04-2012, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Assalamualaikum

Is it your site? <THE WEBSITE>
That's the one. Didn't want to post it up since I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share links yet.

Jazakumullah khairaa. I would appreciate any input on what could be improved on the site, the service or the organisation as a whole insha'Allah.

Scimitar
08-04-2012, 07:13 PM
where in London are you based? I'm interested in one on one Arabic lessons.

Scimi

08-05-2012, 12:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
where in London are you based? I'm interested in one on one Arabic lessons.

Scimi
We've currently moved our classes online using web based software. It's proved to be a lot more effective than commuting around London, since we do not have a dedicated space yet (One day bi'idhnillahi azza wa jal!)

Do check out the website insha'Allah and spread the word. All info is situated there. At the moment we're giving some discounts for Ramadhan, be sure to take advantage!

08-05-2012, 12:12 AM
We also chose to move online to make it easier for those people who always wanted to start something on the path to knowledge, but never get around to actually doing it! Our software makes it easy to fit studies into a busy schedule since all that is required is clicking a link and arriving at a class wherever they may be. You can even get the app on your iPads, so no excuse insha'Allah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!