/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm Hassan

Crimson
08-03-2012, 12:04 AM
Salam,

My name is Hassan, I am from Lebanon but live in the UK and I am 16 years old. I am here to learn more about Islam and make sure I stay on the right path.

WS

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
08-03-2012, 12:07 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Hassan,

welcome to Islamicboard forum masha-Allah....

you chose the best time of the year to join, in order to increase in knowledge Alhamdulillah.

See you on the boards :)

Scimi

Crimson
08-03-2012, 12:11 AM
Thanks and you will be seeing a lot of me, I should become annoying soon ;)

BadOlPuttyTat
08-03-2012, 12:35 AM
Thanks and you will be seeing a lot of me, I should become annoying soon ;)
Assalamu-alaykum Hassan.
Good to see someone else besides me can be annoying ;D . Welcome to the Islamic Board! I can recite that In French, Japanese or Hindi if you like!
Have a blessed time on this forum Hassan.
Also Crimson is my favorite color next to black and I demand you give it back to me :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Crimson
08-03-2012, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SaitanaKeDasa
Assalamu-alaykum Hassan.
Good to see someone else besides me can be annoying ;D . Welcome to the Islamic Board! I can recite that In French, Japanese or Hindi if you like!
Have a blessed time on this forum Hassan.
Also Crimson is my favorite color next to black and I demand you give it back to me :p
Haha, I choose Japanese :P and sorry, I beat you to it and black and crimson go well together, you have a good color taste :D

Scimitar
08-03-2012, 12:41 AM
You lie Saito... (his favourite colour is girly pink) ;D

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!