/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al Aqsa under attack: Compound grounds may be taken over and turned into a park

Jedi_Mindset
08-03-2012, 10:29 AM
Al Aqsa under attack: Compound grounds may be taken over and turned into a public park

(CHICAGO 08/02/2012) – Since the beginning of Ramadan, Jewish settlers and Occupation Forces have increased their attacks on the Al Aqsa compound, storming the mosque and harassing worshippers. IOF soldiers detained Al Aqsa’s imam on Friday, and Jerusalem municipal authorities have declared their intentions to seize the compound grounds and turn them into a public park, according to news reports.

In the past several days, settlers, backed by the army, have entered the compound several times. They have unfurled Israeli flags and conducted prayers there in attempts to provoke Palestinians, who are observing Ramadan at the third holiest site in Islam. At one point, hundreds of settlers were attended by extremist lawmakers from the Knesset when they paraded throughout the compound and Old City.

In the early hours of Sunday, Israeli Occupation Forces and police forcibly tried to remove worshippers from inside the mosque. Two young men from Jerusalem were taken away, according to the Al Aqsa Foundation for Waqf and Heritage.

But most troubling for Muslims are comments made by Israeli Attorney General Yehuda Weinstein that claimed Al Aqsa was part of Israel and therefore the public had the right to use the sacred courtyards as a park. His comments reflect the Zionist intention to “Judaize” Jerusalem by erasing the vestiges of Palestinian Muslim and Christian ties to the holy city through the demolition of homes and religious sites, the construction of settlements, and flattening entire neighborhoods to turn them into Jewish-only parks.

Israeli officials currently are in the process of destroying Umayyid Caliphate palaces just south of the compound.

The attorney general’s comments come shortly after the release of the Levy report, commissioned by Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu, which incredulously claims Israel’s “presence” in the West Bank does not meet the “international definition of a military occupation.” And since there is no occupation, all settlements are legal, according to the report, which has been denounced by the international community.

Many Jews believe the Al Aqsa compound sits on the site of the Second Temple, which the Romans destroyed in 70 AD, though no archaeological evidence exists to support this claim.

Perhaps not coincidentally, just days before the settlers overtook the compound, a new provocative video makes Zionists’ intentions for the Al Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem blatantly obvious: They seek to destroy it to make room for the so-called Third Temple.

The message of the video – which was produced by Temple Institute Productions, whose main objective is to resurrect the Third Temple – was chilling: “Our Children Are Ready.”

In the video, two Jewish children are playing at the beach while their father reads the newspaper. He is astounded when they call him over to see what they’ve built of sand. In his amazement, the father discards the newspaper when he sees a replica of the Third Temple, which Jews say belongs on the site of Al Aqsa. The newspaper, now lying carelessly in the sand, shows a picture of Mohamed Morsi, the newly elected president of Egypt. The symbolism of Morsi’s picture lying on the ground under the towering sand temple cannot be missed.

We Must Act Now!

Within hours, Palestinians had their own video posted, this one showing children building Al Aqsa out of sand and the father writing ‘There are no gods but Allah’ on a small flag, which is positions on top of the dome. The scene ends by focusing on this sand structure under the banner of La illah ila allah, and the words, ''Our children are ready too''.

If plans move forward to turn the Al Aqsa courtyard into a public park, the Judaization of Jerusalem will be nearly complete. Within 45 years, Zionists have nearly completely wiped out thousands of years of Muslim and Christian heritage. We must protect our Islamic heritage by protecting Al Aqsa, Dome of the Rock and the entire Al Aqsa compound.

We must also protect the other remaining Islamic and Christian sites in the Old City before it is too late.

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...&id=d992c7b4cc

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
08-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Here is the video the Israeli's put up:

and the Palestinian response:

original article here: http://www.ampalestine.org/index.php...-a-public-park

Scimi

Jedi_Mindset
08-03-2012, 11:58 AM
I think this topic needs to be made important, i guess its on. they wont broadcast this on the zionist media.

Abz2000
08-03-2012, 03:26 PM
MashaAllah the speedy Muslim response shows a newfound zeal which i haven't seen in a long time :)
loved the video too,
lol at the zionist dislike bar and the Muslim likes bar

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
08-03-2012, 03:58 PM
Indeed, the israelis are losing more and more support because of the crimes they commit and oppression. Sooner or later, masjid al-aqsa is ours again, wether the zionists like it or not, hadeeth shows that the zionists cowards will hide behind a rock and a tree.
Post from another forum:

Aslamu alaikum my dear brothers/sisters, May the wrath of ALLAH come upon these dogs who are planning this. Back in spring 2008/2009 I think it was, my cousin who worked for the emergency services driving an ambulance. He called me over to tell me something important. The day before, he was transporting patients from one hospital to another. By the end of his shift he had one last drop to do, a female in her 70's. She asked if he was a muslim. Her name: mrs jobe/yobi or something like that as i remember. She started going on about how good muslims are and islam is a peaceful religion. I'm jewish she told my cousin and she has come from israel to visit her daughter. She started going on about ariel sharron being an evil man, he used line up his soldiers and shoot muslims while they were praying Juma, only when they postrated thats when he and the soldiers would open fire.
Do you know whats happened to ariel sharron she asked? he's in a coma as i know my cousin replied. He is, but he's not in israel young man. My cousin told he kinda felt uneasy at that point. He's in an american private hospital. They took him shortly after he fell into a coma. Me and my cousin never heard that on the mainstream media. Do you know whats happening to him she asked, Every night the state of his face changes as if he's getting tortured, very horrible state every night, he looks worser than the night before each day.

I got freaked out just by hearing that from my cousin. God is punishing him! he was a very evil man. I have family in the israely militry thats how i know. why you telling me this mrs jobee/yobi my cousin asked. Because muslims are good people she replied. I couldn't stop thinking about what i was told for some weeks. It must be true because no mainstream media ever mentioned him being moved to america or any where else, its all being kept hush,hush.

What I have stated is true as I heard, as ALLAH Rabul Izzat is my witness

جوري
08-04-2012, 01:38 AM
One of the big signs in fact is 3ammar bayet al'maqdis.. in shaa Allah.. the batter Muslims have been enduring for a while now has prepped them for victory..
yalla tarweeh and du3a..

:w:

Scimitar
08-04-2012, 04:26 AM
How come no one mentioned the implications of the first video? Our Children are ready???

Now the following is a theory, so don't lynch me ok?

the year 918, England - launches it's Kingdom. The Dajjal is released. Day like a year starts here. A day (1000 yrs)

1918 - USA bails out England from the first world war, balfour declaration is signed promising the independance of a free jewish state in Palestine to be named Israel... global power shift to USA - Day like a month starts, Dajjal is now in USA... (1000 / 12 = 83.3 //// this brings us up to the year 2001)

2001 - Twin towers go down. The war against Islam is on full swing now... all the surrounding nations of Israel come under attack - in order to make Israel the strongest amongst its neighbours... (83.3 / 4 = 21 //// 2001 + 21 2022) we are in the day like a week that may end in the year 2022... after which the dajjal will be on earth in Physical form, and his days will number 37, and be like our days...

Now listen to the words again: "Our Children Are Ready". They will be in 10 years time, for sure. They are itching to build that third temple... and await their false messiah.

And Allah knows best.

Scimi

muslimah bird
08-04-2012, 07:07 AM
We will , take back the aqsa just like we took back the Kaabah . It just a matter of time before victory

Jedi_Mindset
08-04-2012, 08:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah bird
We will , take back the aqsa just like we took back the Kaabah . It just a matter of time before victory
We have free entry to the kaabah, but the lands of arabia are occupied by the americans and the tyrant house of saud now.

جوري
08-04-2012, 08:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah bird
ان شاء الله

Jedi_Mindset
08-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Insha'Allah

Dont think it will be a walk in the park tough....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!