/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is Execution by Saudi really bad?

User29123
08-04-2012, 12:21 AM
I seen a lot of videos of Saudi Execution by sword, Saudi usually execute murders, rapist, pedos etc by beheading why do western people thing it is totally mad? I mean you pay the prize if you destroy some ones life. Most people don't know how Saudi works, but if the victims family forgives the criminal their life can be spared. What do you guys think about it?

I would not mind being an executioner as well lol..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
08-04-2012, 04:46 AM
It is the best and fastest way to execute.. that's why invented the guillotine no? or when the French come up with it, it is so progressive?
the west are criminal societies - they thrive on colonizing and subjugating other nations while promoting vice anyway, why are we so concerned with what they think or say?

Scimitar
08-04-2012, 05:26 AM
I couldn't care less what the west think - the truth is that they are jealous because the crime stat in KSA is like, one of the lowest in the entire world, if not the lowest...

...the stupid oxen cannot understand that this "deterrent" method actually works. Unlike their pseudo system which costs the tax payers billions in keeping murederes are serial rapists alive... until they finally get fried in an electric chair, as if that was humane... pfft.

Scimi

muslimah bird
08-04-2012, 06:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
It is the best and fastest way to execute.. that's why invented the guillotine no? or when the French come up with it, it is so progressive?
the west are criminal societies - they thrive on colonizing and subjugating other nations while promoting vice anyway, why are we so concerned with what they think or say?
Well said bout the gullotine,lol. When they point a finger at someone else , there are fingers pointing back at them

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
08-04-2012, 09:13 AM
The saudis have a pretty strict system regarding executions, i read that a ''drifter'' got executed, and that in my eyes is a bit going too far.

But its punishment for real criminals? like murderers yes, that becomes usefull.

BadOlPuttyTat
08-04-2012, 09:47 AM
Execution by guillotine wasn't abolished in France till 1981 actually. But is is quite effective. I admire the Saudi's "backwardism". Primarily because they are not backwards they just never through it out to begin with ;D . The west "advances" into newer and more ineffective methods of doing everything while other countries have long known that "if it ain't broke, don't fix". Executions in the glorious kingdom of Saudi Arabia are handled out a week after trial and are quite swift and often done in "chop chop square" on a public street. I disagree with some penalties they have but as for the rest it sits ok with me. Folks in Saudi keep their windows open and they do not worry about robbers and thieves. Ali Babba ain't coming to them folks any time soon!
I am a Saudi Arabianist meaning I have a fixation on Saudi Arabia for some odd reason. Been that way for years :hmm:

Jedi_Mindset
08-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Well, i personally despise the house of saud but some of its policies are actually good.

User29123
08-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Yeah I do agree with Saudis punishment can be too harsh like lashing women for driving that is out of order, but yeah the crime stats are pretty low but they never make it to the top ten because of "Human Rights" moan about Human Rights USA torture people (terrorist or not, and they say it's completely fine, some other country did that and they would be all over them)

Oh also western countries are advancing true, they use lethal injection but that cost to much, sword is cheap!

How would I become an executioner?

جوري
08-04-2012, 01:27 PM
I Dunno fill out an application I guess :)

M.I.A.
08-27-2012, 01:10 AM
welp, guess you dont believe in rehabilitation then.

or that hate the action and not the person bit iv come across a few times.

but the saudis are same guys that drive 4 wheeled cars on 2 wheels as youtube keeps telling me.. they seem not the most responsible.

and im sure if jumbo jets could be made out of gold and still fly then that would be on youtube also.

im against capital punishment, simply because somebody has to defend the lost causes.

its sad because how can it be a deterrent if you still execute people year on year?

are you telling me it would be worse without capital punishment? because i was thinking of moving until i thought about it like that.

when you get a people that can look after themselves then you wont need to be told what to do.

also the guy applying for the executioner job.. mfw.

جوري
08-27-2012, 01:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
are you telling me it would be worse without capital punishment? because i was thinking of moving until i thought about it like that.
It isn't about worse or better- it is about carriage of justice!
Also this thread isn't about capital punishment as it is of the style of execution. So we're already starting from a different platform.
It is questioning whether the sword is more or less humane than the electric chair or a lethal injection...
the sob story and the protests have already occurred and now we're at the next level..

:w:

جوري
08-27-2012, 01:27 AM
btw which one of these does your MFW denote?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=MFW

User29123
08-27-2012, 10:34 AM
Also this thread isn't about capital punishment as it is of the style of execution. So we're already starting from a different platform.
It is questioning whether the sword is more or less humane than the electric chair or a lethal injection...
the sob story and the protests have already occurred and now we're at the next level..

Completely off topic but why do you always use weird font? !! ;D

M.I.A.
08-27-2012, 10:54 AM

sob stories and protest..

i am convinced by your argument on carriage of justice and your authority.

i guess everybody is given the rope, you just need to ask the people what to do with it.

humanity in discussion.

anyway in my head its better to have a people that practice restraint than those that seek blood lust..

and that is a harder thing to obtain than an execution day crowd.

..im only saying because in any given situation there is somebody with the upper hand, how they use it is a very good indicator of character..
criminals and executioners alike.

i am well aware that the ideal is not a worldly ideal,

i concede the point.. the punishments and options are well documented within the quran.

but id rather live in fear of god than in fear of government, maybe thats an education issue and how you approach the subject.

جوري
08-27-2012, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
Completely off topic but why do you always use weird font? !! ;D
My font is normal - the rest are skewed from my baseline :)

جوري
08-27-2012, 01:27 PM
M.I.A
For brevity' sake - Allah swt gave us the law to carry out justice. If you don't believe that and would rather make out your own justice system where criminals frolick free and happy then you are welcome to do so. Islam is a done deal as far as the foundation goes the punishment for said crimes will always be death!
You can't live in 'fear of God' when you are capable of implementing his law yet choose your own renditions of what you believe is just or fair. This is Islam 101.

Best,

M.I.A.
08-27-2012, 10:15 PM
M.I.A
For brevity' sake - Allah swt gave us the law to carry out justice. If you don't believe that and would rather make out your own justice system where criminals frolick free and happy then you are welcome to do so. Islam is a done deal as far as the foundation goes the punishment for said crimes will always be death!
You can't live in 'fear of God' when you are capable of implementing his law yet choose your own renditions of what you believe is just or fair. This is Islam 101.

Best,
lol

thats the paradox. i signed up for a singular god.

the creator of the heavens and the earth and all things in between.

i know how this place works. i just didnt expect it would work against me... its almost contrived.

i mean you talk of execution so casually that im surprised most think america is the devil?

there is your judge, jury and executioner.. and which laws will protect you?

no offense but i almost had my legs broken playing football, i know the cost and the price.

death, blood money or forgiveness..

rehabilitation is almost the quran personified.. you could call it the message of reverts and that would be a more accurate rendition.

im sure my words hardly make sense but thats probably why im so passive. frolic as you like, the world is yours.

and as kanye west says.. get use to being used.

جوري
08-27-2012, 10:23 PM
ha?
when was the last time you ate chicken? :)

M.I.A.
08-28-2012, 06:11 PM
i tend to stay away from red meat, so chicken often.. also the safest bet.

i only intended to make you think around a subject which you approach so casually..and it seems, already had a very firm opinion about.

islam is a way of life as it is often said.

so my theory is that if every man carries his own religion then the governments job is made so much easier.. in theory at least.

especially if you travel.

anyway france still has capital punishment as rule of law, from what i can remember.. i guess just because you can do something does not mean you should so something.

law and implementation of law is probably the only reason why there is no islamic state that you can point fingers at with a little truthful pride.

جوري
08-28-2012, 06:15 PM
Your line of thinking is illogical. You had chicken, but you didn't tell me which method of execution you liked for it?
slaughter or electrocution (per western standards) and while at it give me a list of the crimes the chickens you eat often over red meat committed to merit that end? or are ya some kinda devil? :p
Get off your high horse and stop siding with criminals whether in an Islamic state or not- It is a judicial matter and not subject to your renditions of justice!

format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
i tend to stay away from red meat, so chicken often.. also the safest bet.

M.I.A.
08-28-2012, 06:39 PM
if i could.. i would have a farm very very far away and rear the chickens myself.

as it is, i think you'd be hard pressed to find an islamic body that even knows what its talking about.

we even had an islamic cercificate certifying halal meat overseeing non profit orgonisation go brankrupt recently... go figure.

well the chicken is more innocent because it has white meat.. and thats two thumb up in my book, the less blood the better.

you seem to fail to realise that islam did not start of as a multitude of people with authority and a land.

once you grasp that then its easier to understand how law works and what many people have to do or not do to stay within it...

i do recognise and respect quranic law, but even then its more about informing people of there rights.

جوري
08-28-2012, 07:21 PM
You're confabulating!

best,

Santoku
09-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Actually the guillotine was a derivation of the Halifax Gibbet (invented in the north of England), adapted by a chap called Guillotin to democratise execution - beheading was reserved for the aristocracy and beheading with axe or sword is a tricky business - too easy to botch the job see Anne Boleyn so get a machine to do it - the machine does not get tired, does not make mistakes and delivers the same cut time after time. There is evidence that death by decapitation is not instantaneous as some would have you believe - there are numerous instances of freshly cut heads trying to talk or scream (not easy without lung connection) or grimacing in pain during the french revolution and the mass executions that followed.

Although what the definition of best method of execution is lies with the individual, personally I would prefer the chemical execution method of the US. Slower but it seems less painfull.

Fially of course we have the problem of the false conviction, a mistaken identity misinterpreted evidence or just plain corruption of the judiciary can lead to a false conviction, death is final. A falsely convicted prisoner can be letout and paid compensation, it is a bit harder to stitch someones head back on and let them walk away, isn't it.

Al-Zaara
01-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Saudi has made some rather strange rulings and strange judgments. Now there's another ambiguous case in which they want to preform the capital punishment in. It is indeed worrying at times.

ardianto
01-09-2013, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Saudi has made some rather strange rulings and strange judgments. Now there's another ambiguous case in which they want to preform the capital punishment in. It is indeed worrying at times.
Are you talking about Rizana Nafeek?.

She is executed today.

Al-Zaara
01-09-2013, 03:50 PM
Yes, I just realized she got executed. May Allah have mercy on her soul.

You are either ignorant or naive if you think the judicial system in Saudi is perfect to the point you'd like to be a beheader there.

ardianto
01-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Yes, I just realized she got executed. May Allah have mercy on her soul.

You are either ignorant or naive if you think the judicial system in Saudi is perfect to the point you'd like to be a beheader there.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhui raji'oon.

I hope "you" in your post is not me.

Al-Zaara
01-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Oh no, no. :) It was the thread starter, the initial post, I was referring to.

Urban Turban
01-09-2013, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
I seen a lot of videos of Saudi Execution by sword, Saudi usually execute murders, rapist, pedos etc by beheading why do western people thing it is totally mad? I mean you pay the prize if you destroy some ones life. Most people don't know how Saudi works, but if the victims family forgives the criminal their life can be spared. What do you guys think about it?

I would not mind being an executioner as well lol..
Why should we care what the 'west' think about it?
There have been calls by protesters / activists in India to send the rapists to Saudi for punishment, so there you go..

Urban Turban
01-09-2013, 04:31 PM
Oh no, no. :) It was the thread starter, the initial post, I was referring to.
Great signature..

If only I had checked myself
Guy who wrecked himself

Wow!

جوري
01-09-2013, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Santoku
Although what the definition of best method of execution is lies with the individual, personally I would prefer the chemical execution method of the US. Slower but it seems less painfull.
You've an experience with that kind of death or just guessing?

Fially of course we have the problem of the false conviction, a mistaken identity misinterpreted evidence or just plain corruption of the judiciary can lead to a false conviction, death is final. A falsely convicted prisoner can be letout and paid compensation, it is a bit harder to stitch someones head back on and let them walk away, isn't it.
Begs the question of why western societies believe that they're such fair and just societies - worse yet wish to export that brand of justice the world over, if the average citizen is left with doubt as to the judicial system.
It is rather a poor reflection on your society- personally I'd not be happy admitting to that so freely and in the same breath advocating for all things western or mocking all things eastern.

best,

Perseveranze
01-09-2013, 07:42 PM
I wouldn't consider it the the best deterrant. When someone's about to do a henious crime, if their options are all or nothing, with nothing being a painless death; they'll probably be crazy enough to still risk it.

But when the method of execution lingers in their mind to have to really think about - then they'll also think harder before carrying out the act.

GuestFellow
01-09-2013, 11:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
I couldn't care less what the west think - the truth is that they are jealous because the crime stat in KSA is like, one of the lowest in the entire world, if not the lowest...
:sl:

Do you really believe that they are jealous?

جوري
01-10-2013, 01:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow

Do you really believe that they are jealous?
I just posted a topic in the Arabic section about how the west celebrated the fall of the last of the caliphate:

http://www.islamicboard.com/arabic/1...why-harem.html

GuestFellow
01-10-2013, 06:31 PM
:wa:

That doesn't actually mean that they are jealous...

LauraS
01-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Speaking as a "westerner" I can say few I know have opinions about Saudi Arabia at all, let alone are jealous of their justice system. A lot of time on this forum is spent assuming what western people think. In fact the west seems to crop up in just about every topic.

I have mixed opinions on the death sentence, if they turn out to be innocent there's no going back (as has already been said).

Independent
01-10-2013, 08:53 PM
Some surprising statistics...

The UN rates show little difference in murder rates between the two countries. Both are very low. Saudi Arabia is at 1.0 murders per 100,000 per year, while the UK is very slightly higher at 1.2.

Given that the UK is of course a den of iniquity populated almost entirely by semi human deviants and gay people (apart from Glo, Erik and LauraS of course) who would naturally be tearing each other limb from limb on a daily basis - or so i read somewhere here - it would suggest that the presence or absence of the death penalty is not a key factor.

aamirsaab
01-10-2013, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Independent

The UN rates show little difference in murder rates between the two countries. Both are very low. Saudi Arabia is at 1.0 murders per 100,000 per year, while the UK is very slightly higher at 1.2.

Given that the UK is of course a den of iniquity populated almost entirely by semi human deviants and gay people (apart from Glo, Erik and LauraS of course) who would naturally be tearing each other limb from limb on a daily basis - or so i read somewhere here - it would suggest that the presence or absence of the death penalty is not a key factor.
The problem with comparing these kinds of statistics so rigidly is they don't factor in the functionality of the actual legal system itself nor the cultural history of the countries. If the legal system is seen by the public as just and the punishments (whatever they are) are seen as deterrents, it doesn't actually matter what justice/punishment system you use.

Other potential things that aren't shown in Murder per capita and similar statistics are again cultural differences, media exposure (yes this does have an effect on people), political climates and so forth. I'm not bashing any legal system here btw, just mentioning a few things to keep in mind.

Independent
01-10-2013, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
The problem with comparing these kinds of statistics so rigidly is they don't factor in the functionality of the actual legal system itself nor the cultural history of the countries. If the legal system is seen by the public as just and the punishments (whatever they are) are seen as deterrents, it doesn't actually matter what justice/punishment system you use.
I agree with you. It's very difficult to compare across countries. Although plainly, the absence of the death penalty in countries like the UK has not led to a surge in homicide.

As you may know, in the UK's own history, the period when punishment was harshest (the 18th century), was also the time when the homicide rate was highest. The phrase 'might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb' dates from that time. ie if you're going to get hung for a small crime, you might as well commit a bigger one.

The reason why punishments became so severe was because the Uk was struggling to deal with massive urban expansion without any professional police force. The chances of being caught for any crime were small.

In other words, the most important deterrent to crime is not the punishment, but the likelihood of being caught.

Roasted Cashew
01-10-2013, 11:07 PM
the most important deterrent to crime is not the punishment, but the likelihood of being caught
I think they both go hand in hand...the don't want to get caught because they are afraid of the punishment... the harsher the punishment, the more likely they wouldn't want to be caught..

جوري
01-11-2013, 12:21 AM
Indeed surprising- where did you get it from?
http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top...der-rates.html
UK isn't even on that list..
when the premise is faulty, everything else is to be binned!

best,

جوري
01-11-2013, 12:23 AM
That doesn't actually mean that they are jealous...
Indeed, nothing to do with 'jealousy' and everything to do with an agenda. You should read the article if/when you've the time and are able to find a good translator!

GuestFellow
01-11-2013, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
Indeed, nothing to do with 'jealousy' and everything to do with an agenda. You should read the article if/when you've the time and are able to find a good translator!

I can't read the article, nor can I find a translator....lol.

I mean if they are jealous of low crime rates, wouldn't they implement punishments in accordance with the Sharia? I sincerely don't understand where the jealously part comes from.

جوري
01-11-2013, 07:52 PM

I can't read the article, nor can I find a translator....lol.

I mean if they are jealous of low crime rates, wouldn't they implement punishments in accordance with the Sharia? I sincerely don't understand where the jealously part comes from.
It wasn't a comment I made so I am not sure why I should have to defend it. Western Agenda for the the Muslim world is a different story from jealousy it is along the lines of settling a vendetta han anything..

best,

Networks
01-12-2013, 06:42 AM
That's the nation's law, no one has right to play with anyone's life.

جوري
01-12-2013, 11:11 AM
And yet you support the Asad's regime which plays with people's lives oh plenty between political prisoners, refugees to cluster bombs daily killing of tens and hundreds!

Networks
01-12-2013, 12:08 PM
And yet you support the Asad's regime which plays with people's lives oh plenty between political prisoners, refugees to cluster bombs daily killing of tens and hundreds!
They target the terrorists who are outsiders, they are the one killing civilians and blaming on the regime, which is wrong.

جوري
01-12-2013, 12:20 PM
Asad can call them 'terrorists' all he wants the fact is he's the one with mercenaries from Iran, hizbuAllah as well weapons from Russia and its vetos along with china to work to eradicate the Sunni majority.
I only wish mujahideen or as you call them 'terrorists' were indeed there to aid their brothers and sisters as is their duty. But no fear his demise is approaching :ia: such as was the case with his predecessors in very recent history. Also the situation in Iraq isn't going to help him any as he was also counting on the Shiites of Iraq.
Rug is pulled from beneath him and his end will be that of any kaffir :ia: in his case a despotic one at that!

Best

GuestFellow
01-12-2013, 12:20 PM
It wasn't a comment I made so I am not sure why I should have to defend it
:wa:

I thought you were defending it. =/

جوري
01-12-2013, 12:24 PM
You thought wrong- I was elucidating the western agenda from a historical perspective - perhaps indeed jealousy plays a factor so much I deduced from one vile speech by Daniel pipes who was seething and I could find no other explanation for frank hatred. However the issue is deeper and older than what's superficial!

Networks
01-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Obviously he will call them terrorist, you can't disagree really, and those who fought in Libya/Iraq before are now fighting in Syria.

Rebels are getting weapons from US/UK/Turkey etc, so?

جوري
01-12-2013, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Networks
Obviously he will call them terrorist, you can't disagree really, and those who fought in Libya/Iraq before are now fighting in Syria.

Rebels are getting weapons from US/UK/Turkey etc, so?
You're free to believe as you desire. It is very obvious that you subscribe to a different set of news than what the entire world is witnessing. The whole kaffir world wants to see the rebels fail & hence they put jubhat an'nusra on their 'terrorist list' not to be aided and if they wanted to truly aid this wouldn't have lasted nearly two yrs. so your employment of logic alone is missing!
At any rate it doesn't really matter, Syria doesn't belong to a Shiite Alawite rafidis kaffirs and :ia: their demise is coming whether in Iraq or Syria or any Islamic country run by these kaffirs. A Muslim country run by a kaffir is reason enough for the entire ummah to fight to oust him, although we all know that's not what's going on at all and there's nothing but one rafidi kaffir killing women & children, making homeless close to two millions, prisoners around 250,000 and killed at least 8k that is 6 more k than his equally blood thirsty despotic kaffir father!

best,

Networks
01-12-2013, 01:18 PM
Entire world? Lol.. First of all, it's not a popular uprising, just like Libya's, second thing, over 40k have been dead, but it would have never happened, if they(opposition) had never attacked people first.

Assad/Syria has great ability to fight multinational forces too, thus it seems like nothing can remove him from power.

جوري
01-12-2013, 01:23 PM
Entire world? Lol.. First of all, it's not a popular uprising, just like Libya's, second thing, over 40k have been dead, but it would have never happened, if they(opposition) had never attacked people first.
Read again what I wrote. I said the entire kaffir world and I meant it.
I must say I am dumbstruck that you're so nonchalant about the number of casualties oh it is only 40k- well you get your stats out of God knows where that is one person too many whether 1 or 40 or 80 which is the actual truth and those are the ones accounted for not those who go missing!
and it is indeed a very popular uprising even if Syrians were docile merchants before who wanted no trouble with this bloodthirsty bathist party right now they've made an enemy out of the most politically unmotivated person!
and like I said, it really doesn't matter what you, Iran/China/Russia/HizbuAllah rafidi/Alawite kaffirs want or say. The revolt is on and there's no going back. He's never going to get rid of the terrorists' and reign upon a bunch of druze or shiites. It is over- so you can hope & pray in the lost time. Allah :swt: doesn't grant refuge to tyrants & pharoahs!
As for fighting 'multi-forces' that's funny from a pig who handed off the Golan to his Zionist buddies.

best,

Networks
01-12-2013, 01:46 PM
No i am not relaxed with any of the stats.. It's very sad whatever happened, since day No.1..

And daily threats of invading country with multinational forces are making situation worse everyday.. Look at Libya/Iraq, depleted uranium all over now.. Syria should be saved, and China/Russia have put there efforts in such regard.

That's all i am saying.. Peace.

جوري
01-12-2013, 03:02 PM
No i am not relaxed with any of the stats.. It's very sad whatever happened, since day No.1..

And daily threats of invading country with multinational forces are making situation worse everyday.. Look at Libya/Iraq, depleted uranium all over now.. Syria should be saved, and China/Russia have put there efforts in such regard.

That's all i am saying.. Peace.
What you're saying is very disappointing indeed, especially from someone who proclaims to be Muslim!
At any rate we're writing while they die and they started off with peaceful protests against Bathists - what were we expecting indeed when that whole kaffir family has a history of treating people to the slaughterhouse in a way not even fit for animals.
If any 'Multinational' forces wanted to save the day like I said prior they'd two years to do so. No, this is a systematic killing meant to eradicate ahel as'sunnah. A disgusting vile agenda of both east(Iran and the likes and the west) and as the Syrian rebels or as you call them 'terrorists' say 'Ma Lana ghyrak ya Allah' - So thank you for letting us know where your loyalties lie.
I, however, when I see a wrong I try to right it even if in no other form but by condemning it in my heart.

best,

Networks
01-12-2013, 03:30 PM
As a muslim you are basically supporting those who are killing people through suicide bombs? Why...?

Who said that they started through peaceful protests? Al-qaeda?.. Well, they hadn't, they entered, started firing on people, and government was blamed. That's how it was.

Seriously there's huge reason why almost whole country is in control of Assad, and majority supports him, if he's so worse, he should had been ousted like Shah(Iran).

Networks
01-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Seems like we both have forgot that this thread is about Saudi Arabia for a while..

BTW, i have a question.. Who has bigger amount of executions? Iran or Saudi Arabia..

GuestFellow
01-12-2013, 05:03 PM
^ Asslamu Aliakum,

I don't think there is any reliable source to show who country has the highest rate of execution. To obtain information from either of these countries is not easy and get distorted as the information is passed on.

جوري
01-12-2013, 05:04 PM
As a Muslim I support Muslims! Ahel as sunnah wal jama3a not kaffirs not rafidis not alawites not Safavids not communist Russia or china!
The rest of what you've written has no semblance in reality I am not sure where you get your info. From but I am not aggrieved by it- just makes us know who's who!

Best,

Networks
01-12-2013, 05:22 PM
independent.ie/world-news/middle-east/syrian-rebels-launch-suicide-bomb-attack-on-key-intelligence-base-3254042.html

Sorry, but they admitted themselves, for real.

guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jan/17/syrians-support-assad-western-propaganda

Majority supports him, that's why rebels have to carry out such violent activities.

جوري
01-12-2013, 07:02 PM
Try reading news from those on the ground don't be bringing me haretz on one thread to tell me of Egypt and guardian uk to tell me of Syria are you for real? They don't even have working airports how are these desk reporters getting the news? Sob7an Allah- are you trying to convince me or yourself?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!