/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaf Stories EBook FREE! (300+ Pages!) - PDF, Doc, Kindle, EPUB!

- Qatada -
08-04-2012, 12:34 PM
Asalaamu alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

Salaf Stories EBook FREE! (300+ Pages!) -

Now in PDF, Kindle, and EPUB formats!

Now with new stories, including the Movie-Epic Wali Khan *Flashbacks*!

Download the Salaf-Stories Book for Free! in:

Download 1 (Adobe Reader) |
Download 2 (MS / Open Word)

Download 3 (Kindle MOBI Format)
Download 4 (EPUB Format)
To Save: Right Click & Save Target / Link As..

Now over 300 Pages!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
08-04-2012, 12:46 PM
he said, “allahu akbar!” and he continued saying it until he left.
June 13, 2012 at 6:47 am (seeking knowledge, sunnah)
tags: Seeking knowledge, sunnah
عَنْ أَبِي طَوِيلٍ شَطَبٍ الْمَمْدُودِ، أَنَّهُ أَتَى رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَقَالَ: أَرَأَيْتَ رَجُلا عَمِلَ الذُّنُوبَ كُلَّهَا، فَلَمْ يَتْرُكْ مِنْهَا شَيْئًا، وَهُوَ فِي ذَلِكَ لَمْ يَتْرُكْ حَاجَةً وَلا دَاجَةً إِلا أَتَاهَا، فَهَلْ لَهُ مِنْ
تَوْبَةٍ؟ قَالَ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّم: “فَهَلْ أَسْلَمْتَ؟“قَالَ: أَمَّا أَنَا فَأَشْهَدُ أَنْ لا إِلَهَ إِلا اللَّهُ، وَحْدَهُ لا شَرِيكَ لَهُ، وَأَنَّكَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ.قَالَ صلى الله عليه وسلم: “نَعَمْ تَفْعَلُ الْخَيْرَاتِ، وَتَتْرُكُ السَّيِّئَاتِ، فَيَجْعَلُهُنَّ اللَّهُ لَكَ خَيْرَاتٍ كُلَّهُنَّ”.قَالَ: وَغَدَرَاتِي وَفَجَرَاتِي؟قَالَ صلى الله عليه وسلم:“نَعَمْ”.قالَ: اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ، فَمَا زَالَ يُكَبِّرُ حَتَّى تَوَارَى.
أخرجه البزار في مسنده والطبراني في المعجم الكبير

it is narrated from abu taweel shatab al-mamdood that he came to the prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم and said,

“what do you make of a man who did every single sin and did not leave any sin whatsoever, and he did not leave any desire – big or small – except that he fulfilled it. So is there any repentance for him?

”the prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said, “so did you accept islam?

”he said, “as for me, i bear witness that there is no deity worthy of worship besides allah – he is one and has no partners – and you are the messenger of allah (i.e. Yes)”.

The prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said, “yes, do good deeds and leave sins and allah will turn all your sins into good deeds”.

He said, “even my treachery/betrayals and my immorality?”

he صلى الله عليه وسلم said, “yes”.

He said, “allahu akbar!” and he continued saying it until he left.

[reported by al-bazzar and at-tabarani]

^ i love this one :d

~Zaria~
08-04-2012, 12:51 PM
^^ Ahh, SubhanAllah!

JazakAllah khair.

Cant wait to squeeze this into my reading time : )

abo khbab
10-17-2013, 01:11 AM
jazak allaho khaira

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!