/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ebooks... Do you want?

Al-bint
08-06-2012, 04:02 PM
:sl:

May everyone find this in the best state of health and Imaan.

I have more than a 100 Islamic ebooks but I din't get time to read all of them. So I just thought that I can share them with you. I don't know of any other idea to do so.. I have listed some of them below so, any one who wants any of the books can provide me with their e-mail addresses (through PM/VM if you wish) and I'll send them to you.

1. BOOKS BY IBN-KATHIR:
1. Stories of Prophets
2. Stories of Qur'an
3. Tafseer Of the Qur'an--tafsirkathir.chm
4. The Battles Of The Prophet s.a.w.

2. BOOKS BY IBN TAIMIYYAH:
1. Criterion
2. Enjoining
3. Diseases Of The Hearts And Their Cures --

4. Letters from Prison --

5. Expounds on Islam --ibn_taymiyyah_expounds_on_islam.pdf
6. The nature of fasting

3. Al- Adab Al- Mufrad by Imam Bukhari-- Al-Adab al-Mufrad by Imam al-Bukhari.chm

4. Sahih Bukhari --

5. Sahih Muslim

6. Translations Of Qur'an by:
1. Mohammad Marmaduke Picktall
2. Abdullah Yusuf Ali

7. Great Women Of Islam by Mahmood Ahmad Ghadanfar --

8. For Learning Arabic:
1. Arabic tutor in four volumes
2. Madinah Arabic Lessons
3. Arabic for Dummies --

4. Arabic Grammar Syntax-- Made easy --

9. The Sealed Nectar

10. THE SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH FOR MEN UNDERSTANDING by Harun Yahya

11. The Soul's Journey After Death -- An Abridgment of Ibn Qayyim's Kitabar- Ruh --

12. Companions Of the Prophet s.a.w--

13. Solutions through Du'as --

Insha Allah I'll update soon with more.

fee amanillah
remember me in your prayers.
your sister In Islam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serendipity
08-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Can you pm me these ebooks:

- The Soul's Journey After Death -- An Abridgment of Ibn Qayyim's Kitabar- Ruh
-
BOOKS BY IBN TAIMIYYAH:Diseases Of The Hearts And Their Cures and Letters from Prison

jzk

Scimitar
08-06-2012, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-bint
so, any one who wants any of the books can provide me with their e-mail addresses (through PM/VM if you wish) and I'll send them to you.
... better stll, you can upload them all to a sharing site (like 4shared.com) and then link back here - then this thread may even get a sticky :) Also, it will save you having to PM each and everyone their requests :)

Scimi

Kei
08-06-2012, 10:10 PM
^That's a good idea. \o/

I'd like Sahih-al-bukhari, please, :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
08-06-2012, 10:34 PM
Sis, you can download a very good selection of E-Books from www.kalamullah.com (all free)

Scimi

Al-bint
08-07-2012, 04:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
... better stll, you can upload them all to a sharing site (like 4shared.com) and then link back here - then this thread may even get a sticky Also, it will save you having to PM each and everyone their requests

Scimi
I was thinking of doing that, but need help with it.. I uploaded some books there. How do I link them back here?

wasalaam!

Serendipity
08-07-2012, 11:06 AM
You don't have to send me the books anymore they are all online if you google it.

Insaanah
08-07-2012, 03:25 PM

This thread is a sticky in the Islamic Multimedia section:

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...llaah-pdf.html

There's a lot available to download from there, so might be worth checking there first.

wafiya
08-07-2012, 07:01 PM
8. For Learning Arabic:
3. Arabic for Dummies
4. Arabic Grammar Syntax-- Made easy

Please. Thank you :)

Al-bint
08-08-2012, 05:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
This thread is a sticky in the Islamic Multimedia section:

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...llaah-pdf.html (Download the Islamic Books of YOUR choice inshaa'Allaah. [PDF])

There's a lot available to download from there, so might be worth checking there first.
oh ! If all the books that I have are available over there, i request the mods to then delete this thread. but yes I have some more books that I haven't mentioned here.

Al-bint
08-08-2012, 05:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wafiya
8. For Learning Arabic:
3. Arabic for Dummies
4. Arabic Grammar Syntax-- Made easy

Please. Thank you

Salaam alaikum sis!

i tried PMing books but i guess its not possible... If you still want the books, I'd need your e-mail address for that. That's if you are comfortable with that...

two of them I have uploaded on 4shared.com. here are the links:

1. Arabic for dummies - http://www.4shared.com/office/cWtBWB...l?refurl=d1url

2. Arabic grammar syntax made easy - http://www.4shared.com/office/LwYGOX..._Nahw_Eng.html

for the others I need your email address so that I can send them to you... coz they take a lot of time to get uploaded...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!