/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will of Allah and decree

anonymous
08-06-2012, 11:05 PM
I wa engaged to a Muslim brother and we got into an argument (we spoke without a mehram but I know that's wrong)

Anyways I phoned his family as he played too many mind games and they said we can't marry as we argue too much.

I made a mistake by ringing them.

I just wanna know (please put us speakin without a mehram aside) that it we do not marry was it due to my destiny and allah didnt will it or because of my stupid mistake ringing his family

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
08-07-2012, 02:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I wa engaged to a Muslim brother and we got into an argument (we spoke without a mehram but I know that's wrong)

Anyways I phoned his family as he played too many mind games and they said we can't marry as we argue too much.

I made a mistake by ringing them.

I just wanna know (please put us speakin without a mehram aside) that it we do not marry was it due to my destiny and allah didnt will it or because of my stupid mistake ringing his family
:sl:

Certainly everything happens for a reason and i know of many examples of cases where marriage was about to go ahead and some incident occurred which stopped it from happening and i am a firm believer that such incidents which happen and prevent the marriage going ahead was what was meant to be as it maybemaybe that such a marriage would have gone horribly wrong - Allah knows best.

What we must always bare in mind is that if a person is meant for us then even if the whole world was to try and stop it then they will not be able to. Similarly if a person is not meant for us then even if the whole world tried to get those two people together then they would not be able to. This applies to whatever is destined for us like our sustainance and time and place of death etc.

So next time never Interact with another male without a mahram monitoring your interactions as shaythan is third party to such interactions. Aways put your full trust, hopes, faith and reliance in Allah that whoever is meant for you then you will end up marrying him because he will be the best for you.

In this case Allah has someone better in store for you so beg of him and ask for his mercy and forgiveness and for him to find you a good pious man who is best for you. Just be patient and never let your enemy shaythan make you lose hope.

May Allah find you someone who is best for you. Ameen

Muhaba
08-11-2012, 10:38 AM
If you argue so much before marriage, then how will you do after marriage? You two are obviously not compatible and better to end things now than after marriage when it'll be so muchmore difficult.

be glad for your destiny and say Alhamdulillah. you are saved quite a headache.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!